Early Access version 81

Now this is pissing me off

Are you goddamn serious

And also, How do these like stupid retarded games still exist on the Play Store?

They are clearly infringing and google is doing nothing about it. Some of these even use the CI4 Victory Track along with some chick death sounds. They were talking about the CI editions being ‘‘repetitive’’ yet look at these rip offs, they are copying each other and its almost the same game each time with minor changes. Something needs to be done about this, these scumbags can’t just be left out here and make money by shoving ads down your throat by using these low effort games.

8 Likes

You can also notice the wings of chickens in these games looks exactly like big chicken wings, also watch this

1 Like

I assume they stole these assets from the original chicken invaders games and put them into these rip offs

It makes me so mad about these games claiming to be their own games with just stolen assets from the game files they took

1 Like

I would say the first rip-off with minor changes like graphics and some music would actually be a pretty nice arcade game. Other rip-offs are just copying the first one without giving a cluck (if it’s not the same dev under different accounts).

2 Likes

A final, last ditch option in case Google isn’t ready to listen, is taking to Twitter, pinging Google Play Store. But considering iA hasn’t tweeted anything from his twitter account, I doubt if it’ll make a dent.

5 Likes

The InterActionstudios.com (Android Games | InterAction studios) site is changed

This explains why iA himself got so mad about his games got taken down from the Play Store

4 Likes

head
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

correct
@InterAction_studios The texture of plasma doesn’t feel well here

InterAction Studios can sue because of the nominal similarity and shape of the game.
These are imitation. And exploiting the name of the Chicken invaders game. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

They wont stop growing these type of copy games😡

InterAction Studio has been releasing Chicken Invaders for more than 20 years.
This is why the games in this genre are all imitations of it
What is the basis of Google Play policies? !!

2 Likes

We game fans can write and sign a statement for Google Play.
But a lot of fans have to attend.
And ask them to remove imitation and counterfeit games.

1 Like

Even then, google has le power. They can just do whatever they want even if we all complain to them.
Also, there is another problem in all this. How will iA release ciu on mobile now?

12 Likes

He can just release it as an apk, or magically add it to google play.

2 Likes

While the game could ultimately be released in the form of an apk file, it wouldn’t only be unprofessional, but in-game payments might not work if they used Google’s services (the game could open a browser instead like on PC?). No automatic updates either, as well as having to enable sideloading apps on your device (which isn’t a huge deal, but it shouldn’t be needed).

4 Likes

This is one of the worst offenders, not like the other ones were good anyway.

4 Likes

Can iA put all editions in the same game and it automatically change according to date?

1 Like

Or have them as additional content you can download if you want inside of the same game

7 Likes