Early Access version 81

Even if it’s planned it still shouldn’t be added(yet).

About this problem:

Jets should be cheaper because we use them a lot in Bombers.

I found another solution but I’ll make a poll to see which one you support more:

• Jets should be cheaper.
  • Bombers should have key bonus(it increases more the more Bomber is slower).
  • Leave it as it is.
  • Another opinion(reply).

0 voters

Frankly, perishables need rebalancing in general.
Eggular repulsors and jets are costly, but provide an insane advantage. In fact, if you want to get top place on ironman mode, using these is pretty much required. So then, you just have to waste tons of keys, but you’ll get a massive advantage over others who don’t. And then pray you actually win, otherwise you wasted hundreds if not thousands of keys.
I think the concept of perishables just needs to go, and the current perishables could turn into hardpoints, which would be individually stronger, but of course, you have less slots and will have to use them strategically.
Or, idk, just force all players to use same equipment during competitive missions,and it would be randomized for every new challenge.

4 Likes

Don’t forget Attractors too.

That reminded me of smth: Even with Legendary BX-9 I am forced to use 1 Eggular because its hitbox is so big from the sides that you could get hit even if the bullet didn’t touch you. Once I was fighting Henlley’s Comet with BX-9 and one of its comets hit me although I was sure that spacecraft’s body wasn’t in its way.

Now I use 1 Eggular everytime I use BX-9 because of that extra hitbox part. Idk why the difference is so little between normal\uncommon\rare\legendary spacecraft, it should increase.

4 Likes

Right, my bad. They definitely help get that food that otherwise ends up being out of reach, so fair enough. And then there are perishables like bullet spray condenser and expander that cost so much, and yet they feel more like a change in play style, without helping you all that much, really.

4 Likes

I begin to know them when H&C Spacecrafts got smaller hitboxes, I couldn’t catch the :poultry_leg: even if it jumped, so for H&Cs(Legendary) you need at least one Attractor or else you’ll miss a lot. At this point normal H&Cs are more useful than rare ones, I even bought a Rare&Uncommon H&C 101s along with the Legendary one to compare between them.

Agree. Condenser is helpful at bosses only for accuracy(& little more power)(&more powerful at Henpire Ambush too) while Expander is at Supernova and Comets but I only use one of it or else weapon gets weaker. I tried using more at Vulcanic in Comet Chase but it got me less points(&painful at boss fight).

Other than these types even one slot of Expander is a waste imo, I only use more than one during Space Race.

1 Like

Since a new retro wave will be added, how about this one?

Also this one:

4 Likes

Add this ultra mighty strong boss

2 Likes

Chickno as well. More bosses in the next few updates would be nice.

1 Like

About that, GgWw, Enhawk, and I have already different projects. Every spacecraft is supposed to work without perishables, and jets are already op since a single one of them increases the current speed of the spacecraft by +15% (So, a bomber with 1 jet is +15% faster, with 2 jets it’s +32,5% faster, with 10 jets it’s +404.5557736% faster), which is overpowered.

5 Likes

So were getting a new wave in retro mission so how about adding a new retro enemies

If he accepts Retro Tank idea, we’ll have new retro enemy.

IA, any chances for re-generating the galaxy again?

You should wait until you see it first :wink: But, strangely enough, the saucer itself was inspired by Metal Slug 2, so…

If you got disconnected soon after reading it, then it’s possible that your “read” status didn’t reach the server. But it’s only a guess.

Medal awarded.

It could.

The spacing is there purposefully. It’s not affected by 0 points or not.

Added to v.82 :medal_sports: Idea

No

13 Likes

iA, quick question: do bosses have AI or are their movements completely random, scripted or a combination of both?

;-;

Since the hero reacts when the Henperor changes their direction, then maybe this should be also the case for Chicken Exponentiality?

1 Like

If you mean quips:

At this point someone needs to make a database of all ideas that iA shot down

i think iA usually ignores comments to ideas he’s already rejected, but idk. It would take a bit of time to list that

1 Like

also, i’m having a problem where i can’t screenshot CIU while in full screen (this is on the steam version, but i remember being able to do this)

1 Like

Have you tried F9(it saves your screenshots in your save data folders)?