Early Access version 81

:new: Added alien saucer enemy variation (props to whoever discovers the reference).

Metal Slug 3 reference?

A small suggestion: Why not making alien saucers watch the player? I meant a simple eye rotation. (No medal needed)

1 Like

Will we finally have eggships and missile?

1 Like

Unlikely but I hope so

2 Likes

But the 2nd time it came as if it’s a new message, like it showed as a notification and even got the image on its top-right.

And since some players in CLC topic are daring in time record why not make it real? Like some League missions would be based on time record instead of points. It applies to all mission types and will have 25% chance of appearing on the list, example:

A one-time message tutorial will appear the first time you select a time record mission type, if someone dared you a time record mission and you wanna know the difference between it and a normal mission type, add this icon next to mission type\name:
TimeWatch

Also Space Race rules should apply to it(example: specials weapons= +30 secs, mass condenser and speedy recovery are disabled, etc…).

What do you think:
  • I support it.
  • I support it but only for chicken invasion missions.
  • I don’t like it.
0 voters
1 Like

:bug: Removed “Clean sweep” from “Retro Invaders” wave

Suggested in before by Daxxxis.

1 Like

:new: Added “I’ll be back” boss

Could this possibly be a reference to Terminator? :eyes:

4 Likes

Wait which boss is it based on

Most likely

• :new: Added “Ribbit!” wave.

3 Likes

I don’t understand this one:

I used jets, attractors, etc… but it’s still empty, what’s it do?

1 Like

If you use an H&C ship, this will add the percentage of your key yield

2 Likes

18%, 12% or 6% key bonus on H&C101, H&C201 and H&C301 respectively

4 Likes

Ah, ok. But why it said equipment and other stuff? These words should be removed if “Equipment perks” is affected be H&Cs only.

1 Like

I remember the phrase “0 points” being on the trophies’ tooltip. Now that it has been removed, why not remove the spacing as well?

CIU_2021-05-09_22-18-18

Make the HUD transparent when the spacecraft is pretty close to it. This is much needed in waves where the battlefield zooms out. My ship also got destroyed to a projectile that was on the edge of the screen on the wave “Shoot the Core!”.

1 Like

Perhaps they planned to have more equipment that affects this bonus, but I’m not sure really.

2 Likes

Even if it’s planned it still shouldn’t be added(yet).

About this problem:

Jets should be cheaper because we use them a lot in Bombers.

I found another solution but I’ll make a poll to see which one you support more:

• Jets should be cheaper.
  • Bombers should have key bonus(it increases more the more Bomber is slower).
  • Leave it as it is.
  • Another opinion(reply).

0 voters

Frankly, perishables need rebalancing in general.
Eggular repulsors and jets are costly, but provide an insane advantage. In fact, if you want to get top place on ironman mode, using these is pretty much required. So then, you just have to waste tons of keys, but you’ll get a massive advantage over others who don’t. And then pray you actually win, otherwise you wasted hundreds if not thousands of keys.
I think the concept of perishables just needs to go, and the current perishables could turn into hardpoints, which would be individually stronger, but of course, you have less slots and will have to use them strategically.
Or, idk, just force all players to use same equipment during competitive missions,and it would be randomized for every new challenge.

4 Likes

Don’t forget Attractors too.

That reminded me of smth: Even with Legendary BX-9 I am forced to use 1 Eggular because its hitbox is so big from the sides that you could get hit even if the bullet didn’t touch you. Once I was fighting Henlley’s Comet with BX-9 and one of its comets hit me although I was sure that spacecraft’s body wasn’t in its way.

Now I use 1 Eggular everytime I use BX-9 because of that extra hitbox part. Idk why the difference is so little between normal\uncommon\rare\legendary spacecraft, it should increase.

4 Likes

Right, my bad. They definitely help get that food that otherwise ends up being out of reach, so fair enough. And then there are perishables like bullet spray condenser and expander that cost so much, and yet they feel more like a change in play style, without helping you all that much, really.

4 Likes