Early Access version 81

Huh…

1 Like

But its kinda confusing if you’re new to bombers. If I never knew about the 28 Firepower feature I would’ve never used my Bomber to its maximum efficiency

1 Like

Okay now this is really confusing me. So what you’re saying is that you would have to take 32 Firepower drops to get 20-20 firepower in both pylons? (for BX-7)

Yeah, but not 20-20. Only 10-10, 20-20 would be too overpowered.

2 Likes

20-20? You mean 10-10

1 Like

The bonus should just be renamed. Call it “High-Powered” or something like that. Maybe add a separate notification for reaching max power (either another “bonus” popup that just doesn’t give any score, or maybe highlight the firepower counter?).

3 Likes

Overload?

That’s a good idea, however I tried it and it doesn’t work correctly in cases where some perishables can be replenished from your existing stock, and some cannot (those that cannot be replenished now disappear “from the start” rather than “from the end”).

5 Likes

Ah I see. Ok

1 Like

Or why not make the firepower icon on the hud glow yellow or something to indicate that its max power?

And why not do this for ALL spacecraft?

1 Like

That’s… the point.

Yellow would clash with some color themes. It should use a color that can be defined in a theme (so probably either the highlight or the high overheat/destruction meter color).

2 Likes

Oh. :unamused:

2 Likes

Sorry I was just emphasizing

I was actually about to post that here. It would be a good idea to customize that but what should it be called?

I found this quite weird

Also an video

2 Likes

In case you didn’t know, our member Pidgey reported it:

We should have a “Reset Settings” button in the Settings menu, what do you think about it @InterAction_studios

3 Likes

Suggestion for an in-game tip(provided no one else suggested it, let me know if that’s the case): “Focus on your ship instead of enemies in order to have an easier time dodging stuff.”
Obviously could be reworded. I remember getting this tip from a few people when I told them I was terrible at bullet hell games. Idk if ciu counts as bullet hell, but I figured it could be useful anyways.

9 Likes

hybrid something. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

4 Likes

i think it does if you only have chickenauts waves

1 Like