round up

if it’s over it would be completely covering the bar

Is this really that big of a deal?

1 Like

Still, it’s not meant to be like that, the max cap should be 100%

Why, yes

Imagine a 101% difficulty on default

1 Like

Jokes aside, let’s not make a fuss out of this, after all it’s still a minor bug iA should fix.

I still think that is not a bug though because maybe it rounds up the 99.5%

I mean it has Double Team only
So i think it doesn’t need to show that much

Would it be possible to make it so that you lose 1-3 Firepower per death based on the difficulty? Currently if you have a lot of lives, they might not matter if you die once or twice, because you will be too weak to essentially keep going, and if this happens during a harder boss fight, you might as well leave unless you’re really good, but at this point the fight might become a grind that will take a while. Maybe some missions like Weekly and Anniversary should still keep the same value (5) considering harder waves come a lot later, and you can collect plenty of firepower powerups by then.

6 Likes

I agree, especially because newbies need to learn, and if they just lose 5 fp after dying a single time they might even leave the game.

2 Likes

This makes me think of losing firepower increase by duration. Means you start with losing only 2 fp as max then the cap raise up wave by wave and you can lose up to 6fp (only if the mission is long enough though)

1 Like

This would still be better than what we have right now, but maybe up to 5 though.

1 Like

I always do drawbacks

@InterAction_studios What happened? The game became borderless and.

It used to happen to me too but rare
mabye bc of our pc

2 Likes

Wonder if Yolk-Star has the hero quote

I think of “Now you’ll pay for everything!” except it’s for hero because that’s for avenging the dead heroes…and his keys for the extra lives

Actually, I have some alternatives for you guys to choose
  • When the egg is sus!
  • Now die for the debt you have accumulated.
  • It’s my payday!
  • Eh I’ll stick with the OG
0 voters
1 Like

that egg sus one could infect people due to the influence of amogus, an ultimate, and extremely hard to cure disease, anyway, i think it should be added

Hello there
I’m here to say something about old ideas that have been said many times
Such as :
1.Millennum hatching (Hen solo’s ship)
2.planet missions
3.CI3 waves and robots (UFOs and others)I think you know I’m talking about what robots!
4.Other galaxies in map

5.others I can’t remember…

So ,will they be added?
About “planet missions” I know they’ll add but what about others?
I want a definite and logical answer.(Sorry if I spoke angrily.I didn’t mean to do that :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:)
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Make Armored drob food

2 Likes

why
Why?

3 Likes