Early Access version 78

Can you comment on the above discussion?

Any and all bosses that could reasonably work in Double Team without major restructuring are already in there. Adding more is not a priority.

5 Likes

what about this?

Speaking of new bosses, iA, do you remember OneWing’s “chicken hyperbolicity” suggestion?

1 Like

I think we’ve exhausted the “big bosses split into smaller bosses” gimmick. If you insist, you should first come up with an exact progression (rather than a vague idea) which you should then poll.

Link please.

3 Likes

THIS

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Jokes aside, constant updates are going to be necessary now and Steam should let CIU get more attention from updates if they’re good, so at least getting new players is easier. All that’s required is new content and we’re set (at least temporarily).

So, the Steam release is officially out, but I wanted to ask something regarding that.

Previous games used to have achievements based on medals we receive in-game but as for now we don’t have anything. Are achievements going to be implemented? It’s not big of a deal, to be honest (i know this myself), but I think it would give this game a little bit of attention since there are some achievement hunters out there.

Same thing goes to Steam Cards. Since it’s a Free-to-play title, I doubt they’re gonna come back. Or maybe?

Needless to say, I’m both proud and happy that the game has finally been released on Steam. Yee-haw!

1 Like

Yes, later.

Yes, but since cards can only be created once but never modified, that will wait until much later.

7 Likes

I will post a topic soon.

How will they be implemented? Will they just be like the episodes where they were medal dependent, or will they be actual achievements?

Yes. I really don’t want to have yet another layer of rewards (especially if those “rewards” are going to be Steam-specific)

4 Likes

That’s a shame. Though they couldn’t be just Steam-specific, the achievements could be in a list in the game. Besides, Google Play Games also acts as an achievement storage of sorts. It would be nice if achievements were added in the future though, would give additional incentive to play.

1 Like

Why

1 Like

Because it would be fun

also iA, how about making some keys drop after beating Double Team waves in Ironman?

5 Likes

How many votes are needed to approve this idea?

It doesn’t work like that. A poll will simply show how much the community supports your idea.

Perhaps. Don’t you get enough keys as a top-10 reward?

3 Likes

Yes, especially since I happen to be rarely first

:warning: Rebooting server for 30 seconds to apply v.78.2 server-side patch.

Well, that was a disaster.

FYI Server will crash again exactly on the hour (in 3 minutes from now). But I’ll fix it for the next hour :grimacing:

2 Likes