Early Access version 78

It doesn’t work like that. A poll will simply show how much the community supports your idea.

Perhaps. Don’t you get enough keys as a top-10 reward?

3 Likes

Yes, especially since I happen to be rarely first

:warning: Rebooting server for 30 seconds to apply v.78.2 server-side patch.

Well, that was a disaster.

FYI Server will crash again exactly on the hour (in 3 minutes from now). But I’ll fix it for the next hour :grimacing:

2 Likes

What happened also what was the patch for

:warning: Rebooting server for 30 seconds to apply v.78.3 server-side patch.

2 Likes

Lol Wat

iA, why can I see --EMPTY-- here?
Also, why do several choice buttons appear at the right of my name?

1 Like

They are the names of other translators. Since only your name should be placed here, it will show them blank.

I’ve fixed the first issue by turning in's translation from --EMPTY-- to fra (in italian). I’ve left it empty before because I was unsure.
Also iA, is it possible to add a way to place the date after the current time? It would fit in the Italian translation.

i don’t wanna feel stupid again since the last time i thought something was a bug then it wasn’t, but.

is photon swarm supposed to be able to hit comets a bit behind you on your sides? cause apparently if i’m angled right i will destroy comets near-behind me but straight on i’ll die instead.

i’ll just leave a video for you guys to judge upon if it’s just me like reading it wrong on how it’s being done, i looked at it frame by frame and still feel it should be pointed out anyways

1 Like

Because the ship’s weapon pod positions are placed in such a way where if you shoot juuuuust before something collides into you, it hits. If your hitbox were bigger, however… Perhaps that won’t be possible.

1 Like

yeah i just felt like something is off cause i felt like i was in situations i should’ve died but didn’t.
i knew i read before about some hitbox screwery but like i don’t know much more beyond that in how this goes

the hitbox of a H&C is the smallest out of the other ships.

1 Like

every ship in the game has at least one bullet spawn point outside of the ship hitbox, even a stock BX-9
bx9
with H&C it’s easier to notice
hc

4 Likes

of a legendary one *

alright, thank you. i just didn’t feel it was right is all.

:warning: Taking server down to upgrade its capacity. Don’t know how long that’s going to take. It could be instant, or it could be up to 20 minutes. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: Apparently, this particular upgrade can take place without dropping any connections. Sweet.

7 Likes

Is this to support more players? Whats the current limit?

I think it’s a bug (it should be converted to a space)… will look into it.

@ans1382 is correct about this one Early Access version 78 - #88 by ans1382

Not currently. But it’s possible.

Don’t really know. There are several different limits, depending on whether the bottleneck is the network bandwidth, the DB bandwidth, the CPU, or the memory.

The limit we hit now was the performance of the storage for the database.

5 Likes

Is it intentional that Egg Barriers can’t drop Keys while weaker barriers can? Is there any reason for that? Maybe it’s possible to make these barriers be able to carry keys too.

1 Like