Early Access version 78

I know you are alone and checking all posts are so difficult for you.
Will you check them?even after early access?

I agree but what can I do now?
there is only a way which is you check them that is so hard.
Okay.I become calm now. It had been in my heart for a long time.

Added to v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

:earth_americas: Note that this change adds a new phrase to be translated.

10 Likes

Excuse me, is it possible for the image to remain still and not move when the screenshot is taken by the button in the game itself?
If I want to take a picture of a robot in the galaxy, I can’t because it moves.

Was recording tutorial for educational purposes and this happened. I remember it was reported before with a workaround of moving camera but this used to be the first impression of the game to the new player. Just in case, that pop sound is edited in.

3 Likes

Pop culture?

Remind me whose idea was it to buff the projectile speed / make it dependant on difficulty…

As IA said, it’s easy. Even on 140% diff. you need more practice.
Dodge just like sun crab (it’s obvious). There is a fun issue which you might run into, but I’ll let you figure it out. :Д. The solution is easy.

For the 4-banger, anticipate and move. Doesn’t depend on placement much.

Not needed.

*Uhh, isn’t my reply supposed to be directed at goldenboss, since I quoted his EA v77 replies? Well, whatever. You get the point @SA-GoldenBoss128

That is very odd. Although it looks similar to "Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. " , it’s actually not the same, because the camera is moving. And even if there was an error in calculating the radius of the planet, it should still appear when its center became visible (at 50%) and not what looks to be 30-35%. I don’t know what’s causing this. Will look into it.

Since the galaxy is real-time and shared with other players, pausing it is not possible. You should follow the robot and wait until it docks on some planet.

3 Likes

It is ironic that he suggested it

well, he needs to git gud. :Д

sigh me, I knew someone will do that, but I didn’t expect it to be late. Anyway I ain’t complaining, I just need a way on how to pass the chickens, I know how to dodge chicks, it’s just the way it moves all of its 4 arms fast at once make me panic.

I guess I’ll try until I find a way out. My problem in only with Bombers because they’re slow, I can dodge fine with Hatchlings & Müllers.

I don’t have a problem with that.

Right now I try to finish off crab with double bomber firepower before it throws chickens. I’m thinking of staying near crab, then move down do dodge chickens. Maybe that could work.

I agree.

Yeah, but no need to ping me, I got 2 notifications instead of one at your one reply.

Good job as always Ramon, never let a opportunity without trying seize it. I ain’t starting this sh*t again with you, at least Crab is now tough and I’m glad to try and find a way on how to dodge its attack rather than it being easy, ridiculous and a waste of a boss.

I explained everything above, all you have to do is bother to read.

That enough about this situation, you already said that in your previous post. No need to flood the topic.

his reply is still less floody than your post here tho

3 Likes

Him a month ago: pls buff bosses
Him right now: why is it so hard with bombers

logic: adios

1 Like

It happened again after disconnecting

1 Like

When the

speaking of bombers*:

what do you think about them (bombers)?
  • very good
  • i want it to be removed, i hate it, very bad in almost all hard missions, very wasteful of jets to unlock potential
  • needs a buff (comments)

0 voters

(although this poll thing could be reposted)

*it’s the BX family if you dont know

bomber hitbox sucks at all, way to damn big

the drawbacks are like way too much for the 1.5x more damage (i think it’s called)

Sometimes when I play, the game just crash and erased all of my progress (no, I don’t have the sandbox on)

When i dare someone, sometime my internet disconnect. And I get score 0.
If I disqualified in out going Dare, please make it unsent.