Early Access version 78

Yeah, I even put a :green_circle: next to it on the list. Question is, when will we be done with the rest lmao.

IA, the line of the information of the Barbequer is different than the others.

Hmmm, what dow e have left… changes to H&C’s to actually incentivize an upgrade to Muller, Changes to Muller for the same, visibility changes to Laser, usability changes to Absolver, changes to the Galactic Market to reduce the clutter in the main galactic market, proper tier progression, and a corporate video to convince iA of all the suggestions we’re making. One green circle out of many red circles.

We have yellow ones as well…

1 Like

also uh, judging from some of the Steam reviews, the in-game help and the tutorial aren’t enough

1 Like

Yes, yes, chalk that up to the list as well.

1 Like

I don’t have that small shiny golden crown though.

How about decreasing the time of the toxic chicken’s clouds to stay because its hard to pass through them especially in the “On the Radar” wave

Or disable toxic chickens in “on the radar” wave

1 Like

already suggested

1 Like

Infinity And Beyond wave’s Danger Zone indicator is missleading.

1 Like

tbh you just have to shoot while as close as possible, and immediately run past them

2 Likes

what if you have a bx-17 with -3 jets tho

1 Like

surrender

1 Like

Mission now automatically pauses if Steam overlay appears
Please apply this to Translation Menu too (ctrl + t).

1 Like

makes sense

he’ll do it in v79

1 Like

Huh. There was a server crash 15 minutes before you posted, is that what you’re referring to?

Is there any error shown? Also, what do you mean by “all” your progress? Do you start again with a fresh profile?

You mean it’s squeezed vertically to fit in the available space? That’s intended.

I can’t. Pause the game manually beforehand.

2 Likes

Shoot, I mean my mission progress

That’s a safety mechanism. If your game crashes during a mission, the server assumes that something is wrong with the mission, so it will reset your mission progress to prevent you from getting stuck in an infinite loop of crashing immediately upon logging in.

Still, you should get an error message every time you crash. What does it say?

1 Like

Yeah it is

No idea. I’ve added some code to possibly catch it next time.

2 Likes