Early Access version 78

oh cā€™mon that callsign is canadian compared to most xbox gamertags

2 Likes

I found inappropriate callsign. sikim means fuck in Turkish.

fsafhgre

3 Likes

Oh man! His name is saying FuckAllah.

2 Likes

These are 2 ideas that I have thought in them.
1- With the things which need CHL to buy, instead of pressing on buy then opening the menu to press on contraband,

we can make the contraband button be up the buy button or beside the buy button if the information is too big and make the hint button beside, also the contraband button will be disabled and the buy button will be on if the player has the CHL, and the buy button will be disabled and the contraband button will be on if the player does not have a CHL, like this.

2- Can the information of DPOā€™s be changed? Here it is written," Prevents destruction of your spacecraft by temporarily phasing out to the next convenient parallel dimension and back again." Can it be changed to," Provides to your spacecraft invulnerability for a short time."

1 Like

These messages are generated in a low-level layer that has no concept of translations.

Thatā€™s their intent. Theyā€™re not here to be your friends after all.

But seriously, ever since regular chickens started turning their heads, blinking would require a lot more textures than itā€™s worth. Bosses are similar. They donā€™t need as many frames, but each frame is much larger. Again, not worth it.

2 Likes

Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

It appears for me :thinking:

No

No

Yes, but since the galaxy was regenerated so recently, I donā€™t want to make such drastic changes yet

Iā€™m not going to make further health changes unless supported by a poll.

I found it consistently easy to dodge them if I move into one of the corners in anticipation of the attack, then move slightly inwards and upwards as soon as the chickens are launched.

Powerups are collected in the same order (priority) as they are spawned. Not worth the code to fix this.

Yes, itā€™s a little thing.

Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

No, you need to move significantly far away from the wormhole before your contacts can locate you again.

This has cascading consequences, so requires more work than I can spare right now. Perhaps later.

Ugh. The reason for this is actually very ugly, and is related to auto-fitting text withing columns. Iā€™ve worked around this by making the column wider, but the problem will reappear once some scores exceed 100 billion.
Fixed in v.79 :medal_sports: Bug

This was done for a technical reason, and is not fixable.

I though this was fixed in v.70 (:bug: Fixed bleeding of ā€œupgrade barā€ squares in non-native resolutions), but apparently not completely
Fixed in v.79 :medal_sports: Bug

In what way?

Well, no, because youā€™re forced to kill them in order anyway.

Kind of fixed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

Possibly, but not right now. Added to list.

Yes. It is related to how movement is blended between the initial appearance and the repeated movement loop.

Iā€™ve made it wider on all difficulties. Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

That already happens.

3 Likes

Ok I will make the poll for @SA-GoldenBoss128

Should ā€œFather Brainā€ be buffed 33% in health?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Donā€™t forget this:

Reminder: Donā€™t give the medals to me. Give them to Akemisora and gabytzu

1 Like

father brain

4 Likes

You mean Father Brian right?
also no more buffing boss health unless itā€™s really necessary pls

2 Likes

imo if you think the boss is too easy buff the attacks not the helth

2 Likes

Can we debuff the space crabs because it way too devastating to fight it

what attributes? attacks, health or sth like that?, this is applied to DT (double team) only right?

1 Like

Health obviously, and attack speed

hereā€™s a better idea
why not make the feather brain go to the middle and make an X mark shooting and he spins it
donā€™t take my idea
itā€™s my raw idea ffs

2 Likes

Actually the health buff was applied before double team implemented

IA make sure you check this.

or just maybe put an option to enable it from the very first time you start the game

Cowards donā€™t appear in Grids, do they? But I changed the rest. Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

Well, not red. But Iā€™ll try yellow. Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

Ok, will add some yellow to that, too. Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

Big explosions also clear the screen of all projectiles, so itā€™ mostly a question of newly spawned projectiles after the explosion. Although I could raise all projectiles to be above explosions, that will also make them appear above all enemies, and that would look very ugly (especially during spawning, projectiles would appear suddently and overlap the enemy. So itā€™s not an easy solution.

Meh, dunno. Some moms are indeed short :wink:

Will take care of it.

Thatā€™s what the hint is for

7 Likes

mama fat joke appears

1 Like