Early Access version 75

Turn off letterbox in settings and it should stretch to fill the whole screen.

Corn Shotgun getting overheating bug

when finished on mission Get Medal recieve iceman
CIU 2021-03-24 11-10-05-32

Corn shotgun is meant to overheat like that and cannot be fixed

fixed then but completed mission medals too…

No I mean like, If the corn shotgun supposed to overheat and it never overheats while firing

That idea was mine. Already suggested. But I didn’t make this picture.

Dear @SA-GoldenBoss128
I know I’m mean to tell you to give up ideas to contribute to the game
So I apologize and will delete the previous posts
Anyway, you’ve been on my contact list for a long time
So please ignore my mistake
Lameko would like to thank

1 Like

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/13055?u=francis
iA, may you apply this change to the Egg Cannon? No medal needed.

I don’t like arguments either BUT.

9 Likes

Considering 70% of every Changelog is you, I don’t know :eyes:

4 Likes

Even I make occasional suggestions, but not to THAT extent.

And I most certainly do not use Health Buffs as a form of “increasing” difficulty. Unless the boss already has crap health to begin with.

5 Likes

You’re right, there should be more buffs related to the bosses’s actual strenght (attacks, bullets)

How about no more buffs at 100%? Because my god 100% is hell for a casual player.

We could’ve had new content by now only if it wasn’t wasted on these sort of suggestions, if you’re going to change something about a boss, new attacks are certainly welcome. Keep excessive buffs or changes to bosses for Universal Grandmaster (whenever that comes) because i doubt casual players will appreciate these changes to 100% diff. The game suffers from unique content (most bosses are just recycled from old episodes) and that’s not really a bad thing considering it’s called ‘‘Universe’’, but more time needs to go into the game’s additions. Endlessly tweaking bosses will slow actual development down to a crawl. I’d personally take diversity over difficulty.

5 Likes

What about 120/130%?

1 Like

130-140 sure, let it stay unchanged with its current difficulty. But 100%-120% no. At least no more buffs for 100-120, or nerf it a bit and let 130-140 have the current diff. It sounds fair.

1 Like

Please stop buffing bosses. I am tired mastering and mastering over and over and this insanity keep going on and on. Why don’t you guys aim on cool stuff but these casual-harming tweaks?

Please, PLEASE! CASUAL PLAYERS EXIST!

I saw many many people suggested interesting stuff but you guys keep buffing the hard, drowning them in the pile of locked topics. Some guys even DRAW sketches, making illustrations for their suggestion but barely have any comment. This including me, I provided so many efforts, just for getting them flushed into void the next day.

12 Likes

IA should look towards adding more fleshed out ideas honestly, a simple Yo add this to gaem cuz i want diffic won’t do. As I’ve said, diversity over difficulty. Some people just straight Medal farm and it’s ridiculous. Stuff like the Spectral Terror boss, Intergalactic World boss, or even my Henry idea and lots of other ones have so much effort put into them, and they just get pushed down because IA almost never gets the chance to see them due to how many useless suggestions he receives.

11 Likes

You’re right, but what is done is done. The only way to fix this would be applying these changes to Virtuoso/SSH only

Okay, so I’ve been curating for some cool ideas made by other people cause I really wanna see them in game. I’ll be honest in that one of them will be about buffing the difficulty of something, aka, waves like Barriers to Success, Heavy Metal, Pedal to the Metal, etc. But yes, I do miss the days when the community was about actual creativity and not just difficulty buffs along with bickering and spam.

1 Like