Early Access version 75

this looks weird

13 Likes

creative 100%

Which prices? Expensive or cheap?

Why image beginner & intermediate loop doesn’t have pecking order?

Could you add mission preview at image message? For example:

Or just add its type “Double Team” in the message text. Yes, that would be helpful instead of scrolling down at “Recent”.

1 Like

Why would that even be needed? It doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

It does, for me as a squadron leader I should know what mission types my members are interested to.

But as a squadron leader, you should know which missions you assign, and to prove your devotion to the members, you have to list manually which mission types are completed the most.

2 Likes

I don’t remember mission’s name.

That true, I’ll try to do that but I know in-fact that the mose ones are Double Team. But the change I suggested will help make it easier, not all squadron leaders do what you said.

2 Likes

IA, i have seen something strange when installing.
at first i was sick (i am better now, don’t be worry) and my network was awful and couldn’t become online in anywhere.
i have logged in now and just seen new version.
i was downloading…
when installing i clicked Run and just showed me “windows smart screen can’t be reached now.” i clicked run anyway and made another shortcut

i have 2 now.
why? what happened?

1 Like

Appears when you have no Internet connection.

3 Likes

Is this affected on the egg cannon confrontation or the egg cannon3x cannonade or both?

No, only normal Egg Cannon boss, if it affected Cannonade iA would’ve said so. Plus it wouldn’t make much sense at Cannonade.

1 Like

I didn’t do anything to Superchick, fast beam and size increase is my OneWingLunarian:

Can you bother next time to look and STOP yelling my name randomly next time? This is for you too VerMishelb.

The fact that they suggested those just because of you

Oh,sorry

Please look at the changelogs before replying

1 Like

Ok man,i’m change

Maybe some of these 3 items will open but unfortunately I have no money :))

2 Likes

In borderless window, screen is always in 16:9 proportion (even if monitor have different proportions I have 16:10)

2 Likes

Do you want to stars another fight, bro? I didn’t suggest the changes.
I’m not gonna stop suggesting just because other users will do the same. Just stop blaming me in everything. I didn’t do it! End of conversation.

iA could you remove these at League? They don’t make much sense:

1 Like