Early Access version 75

I thought that too, why isn’t it allowing him though?

because reasons

OBS likes to be a douche
I say that from experience

2 Likes

UCHO busted his PC

Obs is epic

Yes

They are complex probabilities, not easy to explain. As a simplification, Weekly has 25% of having some environment, easy daily 0%, intermediate 25%, hard 50%

Everywhere.

Please wait 24 hours before reporting missing medals.

You’ll receive another one soon.

4 Likes

Which fix did you apply to v75.2?

And Space Race? 25%?

Could the Riddler’s bullets Ricochet against “Metal” enemies?

1 Like

IA can CI3 Mother-Hen ship summon terminating chickens when she has 50% or 30% health left on higher difficulty

It was just an internal change to fix a server crash.

Yes. Although Space Race can only have a single environment, never multiple together. And electric environment is disabled.

what do you mean? Bounce off an enemy and hit another one? Riddler could do that in theory, however I don’t keep track of whether an enemy is metallic or not.

I don’t want to endlessly tweak boss attack patterns. It wastes time which can be better spent elsewhere.

3 Likes

Yea that’s what I mean, just all enemies in general then.

That would require a whole new mechanic, and well this’ll greatly buff the weapon, so if you nerf its dps, it will then underperform against bosses, basically this might be more trouble than it’s worth.

Riddler is a pretty decent weapon right now, even if it’s DPS is not the greatest, it still has the longest overheat time of any weapon along with moron.

So I personally see this creating more problems down the road. On the other hand, a brand new weapon based on this mechanic would receive support from me.

Why single? Hot+Massive and Frozen+Massive is still possible.

Nice =))

I never saw 2 environments together on the space race

I never saw 2 in Daily Intermediate so far in all competitives. But yeah, 2 should be possible on Space Race.

Nvm, Hard Daily got 2 today.

Darkness missions are a bit harder than Chicken Invasion, so shouldn’t darkness missions have boost score?

But they do. They give a +50% boost.

1 Like

Tbh, for the Metallic enemies part a simple IF statement can do at the minimum, the ricichet mechanic may take some more code to implement though. However, this mechanic would be situational so it’s not that bad. Maybe the ricocheted shots can deal less damage? That can work too imo. All I hope is that it doesn’t face “engine limitations” again.

2 Likes