Early Access version 76

True, it can be confusing.

Ok, made some changes. Probability of some environment is 25%, and probability of 3 environments at once is 3.6%, so overall probability is 0.9% :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

iA why can’t Space Race have 2 environments? Electric environment is only disabled.

There is a chance for Massive and hot/cold I think

am I wrong iA?

Does this also affect in the meteor storm waves?

iA said himself b4 that Soace Race can have a 25% chance to have only 1 environment and I asked him the question above but he didn’t respond.

Here:

no already from same meteor storm waves when visible…
for example’s from asteroids wave have visible lava!

1 Like

Yes it does

1 Like

Nice one, so they just increase the rock brightness at all

1 Like

The top bar is for all enemies combined. The “HUD Enemy Health Indicator” is only for a particular enemy. They’re not supposed to match (unless a wave only has a single enemy)

Fixed in v.77 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.77 :medal_sports: Bug

Perhaps it was your first launch and the “knowngood” files had not been created yet. Which files are missing?

3 Likes

For consistency, Space Race now uses the same algorithm as daily/weekly/league. So now 2 environments together are possible. Changed in v.77 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes

5 Likes

Also iA, I haven’t seen boss rush or droid raid stages in a while, in Weekly. Is it fine?

But electric is still an exception for space race?

It is. Although, lightning has been made repeatable in the meantime, so I wonder if it’s possible to re-introduce electric into Space Race.

They’re enabled in the code. But their weights are lower (0.5 and 0.125), so they’re rarer.

4 Likes

I opened my PC now to check and at 76 folder all 7 files are there, so maybe because it’s my first launch, but F9 is still not working, I’m glad you’ll fix it next version.

If they’ll appear at the same time always for everyone and be fair then why not?

How about a poll

Should the Lightning environment return in Space Races?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know

0 voters

well can you give the link so that i can confirm you really did it?

(edit:tbh i found it Early Access version 67 - #103 by SA-GoldenBoss128)

But I already gave it ;-;

3 Likes

I have an Idea for a boss that no one cares about
blast from the past
remember him on Wave 120 CI2
it shoots the laser towards u
so for nostalgia of that boss
I decided to make it happen but here’s the exception it only appears at 110% above difficulty
by Donny kurniawan
Pls don’t stole my Idea I think so hard about this idea ;]

2 Likes
  • Yes
  • No
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested
  • Already suggested

0 voters