Early Access version 75

“Share”
you literally just leeched a medal off of me
that’s not sharing, that’s just making use of someone

3 Likes

It just makes the game harder than it needs to be, Francis kinda did the same thing with Egg Cannon, but he had the thin peel to actually take it back ( :ok_hand:), But you on the other hand need to stop and think about ideas that are WORTH putting into the game.

1 Like

Have some thought to balance please

that’s opportunism

1 Like

Huh?

2 Likes

That happens after an update if someone is online and isn’t doing anything/is translating

2 Likes

communism

1 Like

Communism?

2 Likes

Heavy Weapons Guy

Yeah, but these guys are really annoying, I swear I could say just “cough” and I get yes replies notification.

Link, plz.

Ok, cool, will do.

You guys were yelling at me that I didn’t know what I am saying, but now that I think about again, it is my right to get it.

What about OneWingLunarian & Francis’ at this update?

If you mean the mission preview in squadron assignment message, then that’s just unfair.

There shouldn’t be a poll, because it’s not your business, they’re my medals.

I’ll have you know iA gave me the medal without asking.

Also sorry about late reply, I was eating.

1 Like

say cough
no quoting
i dare you >:D

For the love of god, explain to me how you deserve it when you didn’t even come up with it in the first place

What a mess…

3 Likes

Ok, cough cough! You asked for it >:)

Ok, k. I thought you made a one about me mainly like Spryter.

But let’s be honest, 4 time are just too easy, 6 is challenging and lets you use all the space you got instead of just running from up to down directly.

Also you shouldn’t have made the poll now, most users are mad at me, so they’ll say “no” if it’s a good idea or not.

See, I suggest it to be from 100% difficulty, so if iA add it from 100% difficulty I should share the medal because I helped in part of it.

If iA add it from 110% difficulty or at all difficulties then I shouldn’t get the medal because the tweak I suggested didn’t get added with the idea. Got it now?

1 Like
Mysterious Ship should have visual queues before firing rays after the warning shot below Virtuoso?
  • Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

This was already discussed many times.

1 Like

imo balancing should be more focused on waaayyy into the late stage of EA, and to focus more on newer content

1 Like

I should’ve missed these times then :upside_down_face:

I don’t know what’s going on but logging in the game still takes way longer than it should for me, also I have constant disconnections and this.

But while I’m playing some mission it doesn’t happen for some reason.
UPD: Looks like this happens only in translation window.

3 Likes