Early Access version 75

what lol

1 Like

i agree

1 Like

^ i agree, true, damn straight, correct, indeed, you’re right.

like no offense but i can NEVER understand what this dude says or his goals

It’s better.

lol? wdym?

Oh trust me, he’s already contributed more than you ever did. The Henry’s Clothing Shop idea should be proof of this. You meanwhile made a mockery of game balancing and now the game will need more development time to make the game not be unfair for casuals. I hope you’re happy with yourself.

By doing this you are still posting percentages, which proves that by trying to play around with a statement you made a fool of yourself.

This is coming from you.

Why do you think more than 5 people are against your buffs

It’s called stealing and everyone noticed from your posts. iA just did that because he doesn’t want the forum to go AWOL, which congrats now broke again.

2 Likes

What have v75 become

Goldenboss singlehandedly ruined it.

5 Likes

Oh and before I forget, if you truly don’t want iA to give you a medal ping him to say that you don’t want medals anymore in this topic. That will prove you truly don’t want medals.

1 Like

Not true, we’re replying to him. But it’s necessary :confused:

4 Likes

1 Like

have a like, homie

what the fuck donny

I mean it’s a huge story, better stay out of it.

@SpryterTerraxian you already had dinner? How was it?

Poll it then.

Wdym?

If iA add it from 100% difficulty then it’s my right to get the medal, like why not?

I’m not gonna lie and say I don’t want the medal then regret it later. Remember when ordinary_ryxt suggested Superchick’s laser to be CW and CCW and I said make it from 100% only? iA add it to all difficulties, so I told him myself to remove my name so I don’t get the medal, because I don’t deserve it. I only take medal that I have the right to take them.

1 Like

but i mean
it could have been better that way if you didnt make a big deal out of it

2 Likes

I’ve already polled one

What does the game need more?
  • Difficulty
  • New Content

0 voters

1 Like

Why, it was very fine thank you. I had pav bhaji, you should try it. The pav was well toasted, and the bhaji had just the perfect assortment of spices.

To go batshit insane.

Why’d you say you didn’t want a medal then?

Sure.

Do you dislike Goldenboss’s buffs?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Also, @InterAction_studios Since GB admitted to not wanting medals, how about he doesn’t get medals in the next version? Actually, here’s another poll. It shows how many people want him to not get the medals.

Should GB receive medals in next version?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

tasty

1 Like