Early Access version 74.2

If manipulator isn’t fair… how a boss that spawns walls (and is almost as big as 1\4 the screen) and that force you to have a degree in astrophisics just to avoid the other boss pattern is fair?

Since I’m not as skilled as a lot of other players can you please prove me that I’m wrong?

Jst remove the asteroid shield and make him afk for a while

Actually, its current health is more of a bug, because I copied over the settings from “Twice Infinity”, in which boss health is halved (because there’s two of them). So 100% would be the original intent. We can always nerf it, of course. But try it out first.

Changed in v.75 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

Those ones are still possible, but when it comes to things blocking everything you shoot, that’s just a no no.

Take UCO #4 and Attack of the Giant Crab. That one is hard, but still possible. It just requires a lot of foresight, and pattern recognition.

Magnetic Manipulator on the other hand just prevents you from getting anything done at all. Especially Crab + Magnetic. And when he does his meteor storm attack while some guy is firing everything in the kitchen at you… you’ll see just how bad it’ll be.

1 Like

Huh. I don’t know either :thinking:

Did you play the game at all for that 1 hour between the 1st and 2nd galaxy regenerations? Perphaps that’s the point where you spawned during the 1st reneneration.

Actually, that’s probably the cause. I can’t just take back that exploration, but it will throw off your galaxy exploration total. I’ve made a note to award your bug medal when I get around to actually fixing it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot to suggest this:

Increase the size of Crab v2.0’s forcefield in Double Team. The current size allows you to stand right below the forcefield and not die.

1 Like

why must you hurt us this way

2 Likes

I might have. I played it during 74.1. I think it could have been because I didn’t travel to anything in the constellation I spawned in and went out to another constellation entirely. Because I didn’t actually go to any star system in the constellation, and I wasn’t actually in the star system I spawned in due to the bug, I ended up not actually exploring the constellation at all but me being in it was still triggered.

im just suggesting it before someone does reeeeee

True, iA explained it above.

cause it’s too easy

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it, but our friend uses old clothes from ROTY
Green
Old
Instead of this…
New

4 Likes

Old school better :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just been paying attention to it for a long time…

I’m just glad it reacts when getting hurt.

The chicken in uc0.

iA, I’ve been trying to log in from 30 minutes, but the game’s not running. Any ideas?

Edit: It restarted working.

can in double team if the team was 2 number of a single boss, if i killed one the other be angry?

Something…

2 Likes

I saw like a bug from wormhole on a linked interstellar highway, I think

Pls no

1 Like

Well, here some speed ideas:

1. Can there be a button or switch that allows receiving challenges in the league or not? That is to say that being taught only allows to live friendly challenges, perhaps this option helps people who cannot play because they are busy for X reason and do not want to decline so much in the league, also to avoid people who take advantage of the absence.

2. Can there be a distinction between the variants of “Chicken Exponentiality” ?, That is, since it may have the Chick Gatling Gun or Chick Lazer Gun, perhaps some distinction is good. For example, it is called “Chicken Eggponentiality” when the Chick Gatling Guns are there and when the Lazer Guns are under its name this “It seems that it will be a calculation with lazers”.

3. What is the “Pecking Order” bonus for Rectangular Layouts (and its variant), Surfing the Wave, Spawning Trouble, Military Parade (in this version I don’t see the symbol for Pecking Order in this wave, maybe it’s a bug). Also for Chicken Multiplicity and Chicken Exponentiality to see the order of the multiplication according to the enemies appear, this is more to get extra score being presided in this boss.

4. That in the “double team” mission there are “symmetrical” and “asymmetric” teams, that is, 2 identical bosses or 2 different bosses appear. You could also add under the name of the boss a clue of who they are, for example: if a space crab appears next to a super chicken that appears (Chicken accompanied with crab).

5. Exclusive food for the droid raid missions, that is, space burger is a food chain that is throughout the universe, they even have a galaxy, because they do not have more variety of food, that is, food other than chicken, such as french fries, salads or alien food itself, even retro food. Perhaps seeing them is a lower probability but it would be a detail according to me, although perhaps the idea that it is an invasion of chickens is lost a bit.

6. More shapes for the “Alien mother ship”, as we know the boss breaks into pieces, let’s say it has 20 pieces in total (it’s just an example) maybe it can have more shapes armed with those 20 pieces, so the same boss can be more varied since I think the retro missions need an update somehow.

7. Continuing with the previous idea, we can see the satellite that appears in the CI4 cinematic (when it enters the “retro galaxy”) as a boss? Its attacks may be to control the pieces of the Alien Mother Ship to protect itself, lock you up and attack but this one could be inspired by “Asteroids”. Along with the theme “Retro” could we have a boss in the form of an arcade machine? This machine would have the image of CI1 on the sides, an image would appear on its screen that represents the attack it will make. If a chicken appears it will take out pixel art chickens from CI1 version DOS, if an egg appears it will launch eggs from one side of the screen to the other, if a stagnant egg appears it will take out a mini boss. With a very low probability if a coin appears it will rain down coins for you to collect.

8. Can there be more color in the coins? In CI3 there were bronze, silver and gold coins. It is just a detail that I would like to see again since the variety of scores they give gave me more sense (at least for me).

9. Can the number of balloons that the Balloon Chicken has vary? This may help so that the easier missions have fewer balloons and the more complicated ones more. Also so can the wave “Pop till they drop!” since this one appeared chickens with different amount of balloons. (Taking advantage of the fact that “Double Trouble” also returns).

1 Like