Early Access version 73

What? Why?
But in galaxy there is no problem

Oh there is a bad space from numbers to names.

Hey ! how can I read this part?

but

(words’ places changed)

I don’t see any problems in translating.
Already reported

And when fonts will change?

4 Likes

Wait a sec…
How a mission has lights but that is a “Dark mission”?

1 Like

We had translated some texts in Farsi, before this patch come. It’s up to us, we can fix those text ourselves.

IA is re-generating the missions, so there won’t be any darkness missions in Suns.

1 Like

Oh good.

Are you sure? Because translation doesn’t have any problem.

1 Like

Because in previous versions letters of right-to-left languages were mirrored. After that, this was fixed and the only issue was letter connecting. (They were separated in before)

2 Likes

A few things regarding Double Team Rushes:

Infinichicks should do their 360 attacks on >100% difficulty anyway. If they already do, please disregard this. (oh, and have them alternate their 360 directions. And the normal Twice Infinity boss wave should have them either move Clockwise, or Counter Clockwise during their entrance. Suggesting this now before someone else does)

Make Superchick just a litttttle bit bigger. He’s supposed to be the largest hen in the galaxy, yes?

IF the double team includes Infinichick, Special Forces, and/or Party Time, have them become enraged if the other boss dies first.

That’s all.

4 Likes

I know
I mean this:

1 Like

That’s weird. I don’t know. Maybe it should be cleared and typed again.

They don’t in Ironman’s double teams.

why do you think I said that to begin with

1 Like

yes

hmmm, iA, what do you say about adding the Henperor and/or the Magnetic Manipulator as a possible boss for Double Teams?

Interesting

:warning: Taking the server down for 60 seconds to apply an emergency fix.

8 Likes

iA, is this you again?

1 Like

it happened to me like 10 times the last 5 minutes- i start playing, and if i even get to start i lost connection on the first minute. what is it?

3 Likes

The server has become unstable, yes. I’ve managed to temporarily patch it. It might crash every few hours until I can come up with a permanent fix.

4 Likes

With obvious restrictions because I’m not a competition wrecker guy, one of the obious restrictions is that it would be the inability to customize it. Sealed package if you want a meaning. Flying the Authentic Hero’s Replica would have the score unregistered on the leaderboards, won’t give total score and won’t be able to fly on challenge missions like dailies, weeklies, Ironman, Dares and Anniversary Invasion. Also the grind should be worth because one has to explore THE ENTIRE GALAXY AND COMPLETE ALL THE MISSIONS to get the Authentic Hero’s Replica and with 19482 missions, in God knows how many waves in total on the table, there must be a completion reward I guess for such achievement. :man_shrugging:

Some missions can be cleared short and easy, some long and hard as shjt so I’ll take each mission can be completed in…20 minutes. And the total of missions require 270.583 days to get it. Which is almost like walking to the Minecraft farlands

Note yourself that what I just do is from maybe to definitely wrong.

1 Like

That’s doing it in Seasoned or higher while also excluding the flying times until finding and clearing the Black Holes, I’ll guess

Make sense btw