Early Access version 74.2

Can you get out of this? This doesn’t concern you, iA noticed from my suggestion, so I have the right to get the medal too.

I sense medal grinding

1 Like

Weird, I don’t remember it working like that.

By the way: Going to put this here before anyone steals them

2 Likes

I sense likes grinding.

Works for me everytime as I explained above. And I got the medal.

1 Like

As a rule, only the first person to suggest something gets the medal. However, in cases where I have missed the original post (as in this case) and was reminded by some unrelated person, then I’ll award medals to both.

9 Likes

Please check my post before someone else steals my medals :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ia Add Megnetic Manipulator on Double team

No… How many times from U.C.O 5 then

No. That guy blocks everything and will be extremely annoying to deal with in double team.

Already Suggested

Good for you. Although, that was unfair.

If we have the laser-only crab we can have manipulator

What do you mean

I told iA to not put them in the first place

1 Like

I’ve suggested that in the v73 topic cause I had forgotten about that :sweat_smile:

Still, let’s not put him in.

On double team, he’ll just block everything while you’re trying to kill the other dude.

Imagine bossa nova and another boss. You’ll get why that’ll be cursed.

1 Like

Me and iA just explained it above, if that’s unfair to you then you need to check the meaning to “fairness” again.

Ok, let’s stop now.

Speaking of which, a 100% health boost is too much. Make it 50% instead.

Don’t give me a medal for this. It’s not mine.

Donny, beat half-unfortune encounter and iA will add

I think I may have found a bug. When zooming out in galaxy view, I saw this constellation that I had not at all explored being shown. I don’t know what could have possibly caused this.

first off, i think no, especially with the almighty Metal Henship (mysterious ship) it is painful, like extremely painful, like you have to dodge fast asteroids while you have to predict that where the MS will shoot? no please, second of all, with “Barrier ability” bosses (GRSC 2.0), it could be quite painful as well

i give you a challenge, beat a 1/2 unforcunate ucho encounter, without screaming/breathing AT ALL