Early Access version 74.2

iA, as part of the intention to make the League more fair, can you let the top-10 players send dares with Veteran/Super Star Hero? (A top-10 player may send dares with harder skills to another top-10 player only).

6 Likes

Don’t forget that I’m the guy who thought of this

Additional info for flavoring because it’s cool

2 Likes

Yes, you are :wink:

2 Likes

Can Hend Game make better use of it’s giant laser? It’s quite pointless because it just leaves the boss open to attacks.

Perhaps make the feathers come before the giant laser to buy the boss some time? And perhaps make the giant laser not last too long. The longer it’s there, the more the boss is open to attack.

2 Likes

Maybe the eggs too

1 Like

Both Ironman and Double Team are advanced endgame content. I see no reason to help the player. That would just make those missions easier, prompting more people to ask for even harder missions.

Extremely.

Changed in v.75 :medal_sports: Idea

A case can be made for both ways. I prefer this way because the Vulcan already does “red is hot”.

Then you’d need “back” buttons for when viewing planets. Or HeroCam. No.

My comment is wrong – it’s fixed in v.75

7 Likes

Let’s shorten the laser time for Superchick as well. (and for any other bosses that might leave themselves open when standing still to fire a downward laser)

Because frankly, who would run into the laser on purpose?

2 Likes

Lag

iA

Steam next version?

1 Like

does not mean the laser will do much if it’s just gonna fire straight down for 3 seconds

just makes superchick vulnerable

leave the laser and then move around, the laser still kill (laser turret deploying attack)

no logic

He deploys a sentry which it shoots the laser and then self destruct later. On the mean time, he can go around perform other attacks (and deploy more turrets)

still makes no sense

Touhou 11 Marisa Alice special

then that’s just artificial

3 Likes

iA, can incoming dare show expire time

3 Likes

Good idea, but would that mean that the translarions for incoming dares would have to be reset?

Why isn’t it listed at Known bugs & new features

2sN should get a bug medal too.