Early Access version 73

This one, there might be Double Team missions coming soon if I’m correct :smiley:

1 Like

well in my large idea topic i wanted to suggest it. (may don’t belive)

1 Like

Wanted to suggest it too

F

1 Like

Something is wrong: after last disconnect few minutes ago the game takes way longer to enter the game (and disconnect too for some reason) than it used to.

UPD: Huh, again?

Now I can’t even connect because of “timed out”.

3 Likes

Is there some issue with the colors in this mission HUD or is it just me?
Screenshot 2021-03-13 050919 Screenshot 2021-03-13 050933

4 Likes

Woah. Hype! Also pretty cool that it’s server-side, though I guess that makes sense.

Fly your Key Rushes and get your Galaxy Explored now, folks. :wink:

Actually that raises a question. Will existing favourite Missions, to-do’s, Key Rushes, etc. all be destroyed with the regen? Or will they just be “reshuffled” around the galaxy?

Also hype! Can’t wait to see where this pops up.

3 Likes

I thought Double Team was a exclusive feature in Ironman

Watch it be the Imperishable Night special mission :upside_down_face: or the Planetary Missions

Unrelated but also related. Maybe have a trophy displaying that the player has cleared all the missions of one type of the Galaxy leading to a special award for clearing all the missions of the game could be nice. Maybe, I don’t know… Giving a fixed legendary M404 replica of the Authentic Hero ship that wields the Utensil Poker all maxed by default and has the Overdrive changed for semiauto could be awesome and a neat reward for completion of all the missions. Special trophies will also be welcome. Would do the models of the trophies of completion eventually but don’t take this as a guaranteed :upside_down_face:

Goodbye balanced competitions. :joy:

In any case I don’t think people will be getting 100% of the missions completed. The game is designed to be endless.

1 Like

UC0 5 when?

1 Like

Crab 5 when?

1 Like

Early Access version 666.6

3 Likes

Thanks IA, I will gonna check my language again if this issue was solved

so you lose contacts and squadron when callsign reset?
:frowning:

Henperor/SuperChick Make CW/CCW Penta-Lasers And Quadruple Lasers Make Are Random
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

This Poll (Say “No”) this hard wisely by Random

I do not support RNG

How can “Non-Human squadron members” even exist?

double team missions? co-op coming soon?