Early Access version 72

He won’t remove any squadron, just certain squadron members

is it canon

I’d like that too

4th wave of terminators is a strech …, but it’s a fine suggestion. Makes things slightly more interesting

But forget about the 8th laser cannon on the yolk star.
reasons:

• too little space for movement
  • RNG is a b!^&h.
  • anti-bomber (i really think there would be almost no place to fit chunky (BX-9) in)
  • incentivises use of special weaponry.

Sure, if you know before hand what’s going to be on a wave, just use a fighter. But this idea has been discouraged, I believe.

Too little space to move, especially when the boss goes lower.

If you haven’t died much or have plenty of special weapon (and cash to buy them :"Д), then yes. But if you are starved for FP, your chances become slim.

@Ahmed577 you get the point.

No perishables and deaths on Henlley 140% diff.? You can. Just remember he is faster than usual. And don’t stay directly underneath him. Stick close to him on one of his sides. And be careful if he jumps you on the corners of the screen.

Maybe the speed is a little too much? I’m neutral on this. Don’t need jets though. Doable cleanly all the way.

You get used to it. Play with positioning more. And careful not to intentionally cause bullet spam around cowards and slobs.

Some more info: you lose around 20-25% of a mission’s food (calculated for squack block) [ask @Francis. I told him the same thing, basically ] . It can be applied elsewhere. Dunno if the Higher possible amount of kills, achieved with a bomber on those waves with runaway chickens would earn you the same score.

If you are still bothered from the slow speed, I suggest using a BX-7. More speed, smaller hitbox, has 3 satellites - one facing forwards, and decent firepower (16 total, 8/8 split, was it?)

Also, @ThisIsChristianF are you in the chunky squad? :Д

4 Likes

I don’t understand what you are saying

1 Like

I think he’s asking you if you like the Bombers more than the other spacecrafts

1 Like

Yes but no, I’m more of H&C’s, but I use bombers for a certain reason, like for missions with intermediate to hard difficulties.

iA, could the “Locate” button appear if the recruit didn’t respond to your dare for 3 days? Because you still win points, so it should appear.

1 Like

Suggestion for U.C.O #4:

purple jellybean guns instead of egg guns at >80% diff

6 Likes

IA can you make meteors mission types allowed to spawn all types of UCO boss?

2 Likes

iA, can you make the upside-down meteors have a chance to appear in >75% difficulties? (The chances, from 1% to 40% to get it should increase as difficulty increases, starting from 76% until 140%).
(Inspired by a friend)

5 Likes

Then it will be hard for the player to dodge and stay away from the projetiles because of its fast speed

Solution: move slow

And about purple UCO4: why

3 Likes

To make the bullets faster

1 Like

Get Speed?

1 Like

Just make bullet faster at high difficulties?

Sincerally I think UCOs are fine. We don’t need to make them any harder (Maybe more unredictable movement but no change in bullets)

Also would’t adding purple lasers actually require IA to code in UCO 5 as a variant?

(It’s like asking to give lasers to Crab v2)

4 Likes

I mean… technically speaking that’s the suggestion

2 Likes

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Its Punjabi

1 Like

uco 5 better have 4 purple bullets then

It’s just UCO 4 but slightly faster eggs

It’s on par with Ironman’s version of it

2 Likes

Added to v.73 :medal_sports: Idea

I can’t change the tentacles depending on difficulty.

That would make “Magnetic Manipulator” rarer, which is not desired.

No.

Then why is the code for it “pa” rather than “pu”? :slight_smile: Ok, changed.

8 Likes

Almost from U.C.O 5 then