Early Access version 68.2

Yes But from first time on Topic

if Iā€™m not wrong, CI3 had 10 of them in wave 118

I concur

Perfect, I was disqualified :rage: and got 0 score

1 Like

It was 9. I always passed the wave with 3 mines.

1 Like

Spaceship cat go outside screen

1 Like

iA could you add a +50% health buff to Crab King? Donā€™t apply it at Double Team tho.

No medal needed, just add it with Planetary Egg City tweak.

Also could these messages when checking conact list:

Cowards still make wastes when full-charged Absolver hit them but only at edges.

Also when using a Plasma with Bomber to get image are the chances the same with Bomber or better with H&C or MĆ¼ller?

1 Like

True

Why?

because it is king

Out of all Crabs he got the most attacks. I defeat him so fast that he donā€™t get the chance to show all of his attacks(laser attacks). Besides I like hanging out with him for longer like Egg City.

1 Like

Okay, 14 is excessiveā€¦ Phase-outs are good, but not as godly as a screen nuke, so Iā€™d say just put it slightly below missiles and mines, like 9 or 10.

Added to v.69 :medal_sports:

I must admit ā€“ this change had a very significant payoff for very little work. In fact, itā€™s the default now.

Thereā€™s too many waves with ā€œchickā€ or ā€œchickenā€ in the title. I realize that itā€™s not just chick(ens) now, but itā€™s too much hassle to change.

The dangers of mass search-replace. Fixed in v.69

You can just cancel out of the screen and re-enter it. Unless you mean an ā€œundoā€ on the ā€œunmount allā€, in which case no.

No, I canā€™t. The randomizer is isolated from the code that decides whether to spawn coins.

12x6x6 = max 432 enemies, which is way too much. Iā€™ll increase it to 9. Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea)

Iā€™ll do the same for 'Geometry"

Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

If the Shockwave Capacitor is so underused, I donā€™t see how restricting it even further will help. Iā€™ve made it cheaper, however. Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

Why would you want it to go outside screen? :roll_eyes:

Egg cityā€™s health was increased because itā€™s a big target. The Crab, not so much. But I will increase it slightly and spread it out a bit more in difficulty.

Thereā€™ no verb in that sentence :wink:

But Iā€™ll increase the range. Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

Well, itā€™s the only defensive special weapon that activates instantly. It doesnā€™t do any damage, but it keeps you alive nonetheless, and thatā€™s more important sometimes. Iā€™ll reduce the cost to 12.

9 Likes

Since itā€™s on the subject of bosses: What about giving the Mother Hen Ship more bullets depending on difficulty, since 3 really does not cut it for 100% SSH. Up to 9 or 11 spread bullets at a time, perhaps?

Oh, and give the mother hen ship yolk a 25% health boost. Thing dies real quick.

1 Like

Letā€™s start it with 2 extra ones and weā€™ll see how it goes. Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

iA, I know you said to not ask you to remove pecking order from waves, but the one in Squawk Block waves is 99% impossible to get, so Iā€™d have it removed. (unless you can fix it)

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Didnā€™t Donny suggest increasing bullets to the Mother-hen Ship?

Oh sorry for my mistake, I wanted to report a bug that my spaceship went outside the screen but I accidently typed ā€œcatā€. :sweat_smile:

image-cat- 2020-12-24T193212.877

6 Likes

Basically me having a stroke

1 Like

But Arnavā€™s Then

@Arnav some ideas wave named called henpire loop or elite loop