Early Access version 68.2

@InterAction_studios, can you rename the wave “Marching On” to “Moving front” or “Moving On”. Because Marching on means going front.

why do you want to rename something epic into something bland? Are you desperate for an idea medal?

Come on, Marching word tastes better than moving

and “Moving Front” doesn’t mean anything

Moving Front or Moving On doesn’t make any sense for this wave to be renamed

That’s not grammatically correct though. Also, as a hoi4 player, I can say that “marching on” is cooler

5 Likes

I’m waiting the the dem already suggested posts

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
Can you rename the wave
chick loop To henpire loop
since we get other than chick

Henpire loop fits better than this

Already suggested and declined due to randomness of those chickens. They drop or not drop coins exactly on death so you can’t predict which one will do it.

If I’m not wrong, of course.

1 Like

Can you add Daily league top 10 for the most who collected points and/or score in leagues.

The asteroids remind me to an idea
Cold planets should use this

2 Likes

Already suggested by me dude

This is about Area Measurements and Chicken Geometry:

There should be 12 groups instead. 6 is just too few, and you almost never get the full feel from what it used to be like in ci3.

And regarding the Bullet Spray Expander/Condensers, perhaps reduce the price to 8 keys per unit. No one ever uses them, because of how… unbeneficial they are. The expanders should also stack up to 5 units max just like the condenser, since 1 unit does almost nothing, and having to equip 10 would just be overkill. Perhaps make it so that each expander unit would do the same as equipping two at a time?

That aside, I have an idea for a simple, new special weapon. The “Bullet Vaporizer”.

Description: “Creates a shockwave that destroys every unwanted object on screen, saving you the need to clean up your cockpit each time an egg splats on it. Unwanted objects include: Eggs, Laser Beams, Blazing Hot Lead, or anything lethal that is NOT still alive.”

It’ll create a shockwave similar to the Iron Chef’s explosion, but the shockwave is purple. And instead of being a screen nuke that kills everything, it’ll only clear bullets and projectiles. The detonation is also instant. The cost? 4 keys per unit, since phase outs and capacitors are still clearly more superior. But hey, some people would prefer to have a screen cleaner than invulnerability and/or damaging bullet clearers.

(You’re probably going to ask about Shockwave Capacitor. Well, the capacitor is so underused that it’s probably better to change it to a bullet clearer instead anyway. But if changing to capacitor to a bullet clearer only is not exactly your cup of tea, perhaps a new special weapon that does just that would be just fine?)

3 Likes

You Didn’t Asked A Name For Chick Loop To be Renamed

1 Like

Yes But from first time on Topic

if I’m not wrong, CI3 had 10 of them in wave 118

I concur

Perfect, I was disqualified :rage: and got 0 score

1 Like

It was 9. I always passed the wave with 3 mines.

1 Like

Spaceship cat go outside screen

1 Like

iA could you add a +50% health buff to Crab King? Don’t apply it at Double Team tho.

No medal needed, just add it with Planetary Egg City tweak.

Also could these messages when checking conact list:

Cowards still make wastes when full-charged Absolver hit them but only at edges.

Also when using a Plasma with Bomber to get image are the chances the same with Bomber or better with H&C or Müller?

1 Like

True

Why?