Early Access version 68.2

Can you change the “First Impressions” wave name? It feels weird when you’re on For example wave 39 and you see “First Impressions”. This makes sense only if it’s wave 1 (like in CI5). I think you know what I mean.

2 Likes

IA can you rename the wave “Wormhole” to “Black hole”? Because they both are same to each other.

1 Like

No plz

2 Likes

Wormhole and Blackhole are completely different.

1 Like

Already suggested

It wasn’t named like that in CI5. Also we have “Black hole hopping” as well

Oh @InterAction_studios, another deadly dot “bug”: image

Can I have a little suggestion?..

Can you try to add the spacecraft type under the customized spacecraft name on the fleet tab (Fleet tab on the stats/compare mode)

1 Like

The reason why I suggest that because most spacecraft models are a bit confusing in the appearance (i.e H&C 101 and 201 are similar despite of the feature differences)

1 Like

iA this is bothering.

It’s to prevent a horde of players coming into ciu on steam

Confirmed. DirectX is the worst piece of… leaky abstraction I’ve seen, even 25 years after its release :angry:

I can’t fix it properly because Windows, so I’ve hacked around it. The game will look like it’s having a seizure, but at least it won’t crash any more. “Fixed” in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

Known. It’s a hack to support the “Notifications (mission)” option correctly.

These messages are plain text, they’re not customizable for each player.

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

Uh, oops. Actually, 33% of players still see them :grimacing: Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

Odd. What browser are you using? Also, was it white immediately after loading? Or did it become white after starting to play the video?

Changed in v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.69

6 Likes

Added to v.69 :medal_sports: Idea . To avoid clutter, I’ve only done this in the single-player “Fleet” screen.

AFAIK server is working fine. Are you still having problems connecting?

9 Likes

@InterAction_studios
The change from “Chick Loop” wave named
those chickens are random

1 Like

So it does not affect the fleet tab in the “compare” section, where you compare your spacecraft fleet to the other player’s fleets?

At this point, could we change The Next Generation’s name to Chicken Flag or something? (It waves like a flag)

1 Like

Could you add the duration line too image ? Since League missions got now different durations.

And can you show the hardpoints of other recruit in compare screen? Add a button that disables & enables it too

Also medals that are awarded once per mission such as Greatest Chicken Hunter of All Time needs a point buff because if you get all the small medals and left the big ones at big missions you’ll get more points which is kinda exploitable. Because it looks like big medals are better but they aren’t if you focused on all other small medal like Hard-Boiled Certificate of Merit or Medal of Great Appetite Achievement.

That idea gonna go to blue ocean

Where? I can’t find it.

right here

@InterAction_studios
Can “restricted items” be added?
The darer can set restricted items to “extra live”, “missle”, etc… (+15% dare points when restriction enabled)

That way we could make challenging dares where you mustn’t die (fun)

1 Like
  1. I suggested it first:

And iA said:

1. I’m not talking about this, I meant image