Early Access version 68.2

You’re right, I was thinking of CI3 Xmas. :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Might there be some note if you get error message few times to avoid confusing players who just downloaded the game or this won’t happen as frequent to be worth doing this?

1 Like

Does that mean that Feathers will not count as primary enemies anymore?

It’s very rare (but not impossible) that this will happen again. If we’re out of Early Access, I’ll probably keep the old server up for a few days more just to notify the players. Steam isn’t affected by this problem because of auto-updating.

7 Likes

No. They’re still primary enemies – they just don’t affect stats.

6 Likes

maybe i haven’t been looking at my extra lives as often, but there is a weird thing that happens where i have 19 lives at the end of a mission, but then gain 1 or 2 extra when flying another one. Was there a change where empty slots get filed with extra lives automatically, or?

Uh You Get 1 Extra Life
Since if people are trying to do a mission unprepared

1 Like

No, 2 bosses in 8 waves. This duration is already in League mission, I suggested that it be at normal missions too if it isn’t.

@SA-GoldenBoss128, this is a mission with 2 stages

can it now show show the number of waves under the difficulty ?

for example this mission (the right one) is 2x5

That has always been the case. If you lose lives during a mission and you have remaining lives unmounted, at the end of the mission some lives will be automatically mounted to replenish the ones you lost. But the game will never add more lives than what you originally had.

It’s not. But 2x5 is possible.

3 Likes

Do you remember if you added/deleted Contacts recently (in that same session)?

5 Likes

can it show my rank in bottom (under top-10) that say what was my score, play time or anything and say what’s my rank (just like the daily top 100 that shows my rank too if i am not in top 100)
also this should be appear in space race, daily missions, ironman and top squadrons and other rankings

But it is at League, why couldn’t it be at other non-League Chicken Invasion missions too? It’s just 2 bosses from 8 waves.

Also when I do this while a contact message at the top right it disappears immediately instead of taking its time:

2 Likes

Yeah, I want it to at non-League missions too. Wait that 2x5 not 2x4, why you pinged me for this??

I suggested it and iA said no above.

Already suggested.

wow, i didn’t know that. Thx for info

Oh so it was just that? Sorry again.

Alt+Tab = You can randomly press button “Surrender”

1 Like

I wonder why undestructable bariers doesnt produce sound when get hitted?

1 Like

Clicking the League button for unnamed contacts results in the server kicking you out

Also, did the Space Burger Droids disappear again? I can’t find any
If they were, this would be the 2nd/3rd time this has happened

7 Likes

For some reason the main page seems to have a white starfield, you can still see some of the gas clouds slightly. Is it just me?

1 Like