Early Access version 68.2

The color of the impact effect depends on the weapon, not the enemy. If you hit it with an Ion, the effect is red. Only the Utensil Poker makes a white effect. The Absolver makes a purple effect.

If that’s not what you mean, send me a screenshot.

League already has a random duration. I thought you were talking about Daily/weekly/race/ironman challenges.

He’s in another one of your squadrons, and the assignment he completed was in that squadron, not the “Kaitoku” one.

3 Likes

It happened at “Cloudy with a Chance of Egg” wave. I’ll try to screenshot it.

I-I were. League is just the example that I got inspired from.

Is Big Chicken always the same color at the current Ironman or it could have different colors at the same Ironman? Like if it appears color blue will it always be blue at this current Ironman Competition or it have a chance to have different color?

And why Big Chicken in Double Team doesn’t have a health bar anymore?___

How about you add a dare button to the recruits at “Incoming” or “Outgoing”? It could be gray if you can’t dare them.

It’s a nice shortcut for those who are in your contacts but their ranking is too far away from you, like RoboCat.

Also Crab hitbox needs to be moved-up a little bit:

Could contacts that haven’t logged-in for 3 days cannot be dared:

Could Planetary Egg City drop gifts according to difficulty? 3 gifts at the lowest diff and maybe 8 at highest diff?.

Also Could the Alien mother-ship appear at CI missions? It appears at Boss Rush but not much and we don’t play retro missions a lot, and you don’t want to add retro missions at hybrid challenge(may I ask why you don’t want to?).

1 Like

Not mind to see a Big chicken rainbow in Show 'em who’s boss

I meant like one is red, the other is blue but in the same competition.

IA can you make balloons chicken every time we pop each balloon it Give 500 Points?
(or at least 100 if it too much)

8 Likes

When I leave to main menu and try to come back I’m often being greeted with this for ~10 seconds. I think this is the same bug as the one I mentioned before with clicking “Save the World” before fade finishes (which is not always reproducable as I got later).

5 Likes

This happens for me also, when my connection is lost. It freezes for seconds and then shows me Lost Connection error, instead of no connection message instantly.

Can you change the names of the music/backgrounds to include episodes names?
example: ´CI 4 Retro background´ To ´CI ultimate omelette Retro Background´

1 Like

What’s the point of this? Everyone know the CI series by the numbers.

3 Likes

So rename CI5 background to CI Cluck of the dark side background

1 Like

Well I saw a point in here

Joke

In Single Digits wave I can get “Pecking Order” bonus when the digits are in the right side but can’t get “Pecking Order” bonus when the digits are on the left side like in the picture

3 Likes

Yes. Ironman is a competitive mission, so the randomizer is always repeatable.

Because it’s now a new enemy, and I’ve disabled the health bar

I did something more general. Added to v.69 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s already a thing. If the dare button is active, it means that there was a recent login.

No

Because Retro missions are end-game content. If various waves and bosses start appearing earlier, then it loses a lot of its value.

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug . Depending how fast the crab moves, however, you may still get situations where the bullets don’t connect properly :man_shrugging:

Does the game respond within those 10 seconds (i.e., can you move the hand cursor?) Or is it completely frozen?

There’s not enough space.

Fixed in v.69 :medal_sports: Bug

2 Likes

Music is here, game itself is frozen. Basically “Not responding” state.

2 Likes

Can Magnetic Manipulator use lightning as an attack :thinking:

But I noticed that it doesn’t change colors in a single competition.

Oh, well it easier to know when it’ll be defeated but ok.

Then why that activation line isn’t green anymore at the image I posted?

Then why it appeared at Chapter 7 of CI4?

CI4 has the plot, CIU has progression. By CIU progression you’ll be pretty good at the point you have explored the wormhole which can be considered an end game point.

5 Likes

no i don’t

It’s chicken square dancing from CI3 which got renamed because of square dancing from CI4.

2 Likes