Early Access version 68.2

Can you change he position of the H&C ships at the top were the HB are?
it would be logical for the price arangemen

they are already at the top

screenshot?

can you make “shoot the core” more zoom out in higher diff?
(more firepowers)

they are not

is 10 powerups not enough?

2 Likes

not 4 me

20 is enough

1 Like

just nerf the firepower

I’m gonna say a no about that so you don’t get more replies

what?

IA, can you add a “nomal” price on top of the discount item?

10 is

Why would we even need that?

4 Likes

iA, hoping in the next update, coward chicken should not appear/spawn in the caught by surprise wave, as it gives possible chances of losing a life since there is no free space to stay away from the coward’s guano

I thought that too but it’s passable(even at Ironman). You just gotta move while shooting at the opposite direction of the enemies.

iA how about when clicking an squadron invitation image the game moves you automatically to the squadron’s location instead of having to scroll down and find it:

Also Chink ._.

Was found at League waves.

Space Races sometimes have 3 day limit and sometimes have 2. Could there be a sign saying the current limit so we know that it’ll end in 3 days or 2 days? Like daily progress message could say “(2 days left)” if it’s 3 day limit and “(1 day left)” if it’s 2 day limit. Expiration warning message isn’t enough because some could be not online during that hour.

The only waves I remember which don’t let you move almost at all are pulsating grid and wormhole, those were not possible to pass with a bomber. Caught by surprise must be possible or else it was noted before cowards rework which made them easier.

2 Likes

Even the wheel of fortune with chick gatling guns, I also die there, even though I did not use a bomber

In that case check this video :wink:

1 Like

I really don’t know his strategy there

Maybe it needs a little strategy to work on