Early Access version 68.2

No no no!
Charity is different.
I mean under the scores in mission don’t get any charity.

1 Like

Why I don’t get “daily stipend” reward? Also I don’t receive message that someone dared me

1 Like

That daily stipend bug will be fixed in the next version. Someone already reported the same bug problem

Fixed.

Intended. The timer can only count down for the last 5 seconds. I thought that would result in a more consistent appearance regardless of what the starting countdown was. But it can be changed.

That’s currently not possible because the direction is not decided in advance.

Went left for me. Probably unlucky randomizer.

Two-tone dots are for missions that have different starting and ending difficulties.

Uncheck the “Notifications (mission)” option

That’s because missions with both 8 or 9 waves are split into 2x4, but only missions with 10 waves are split into 2x5. I don’t have a non-kludgy solution for this.

Which insight was this? Was it the same insight twice, or 2 different insights? And how early did it expire?

You mean this red circular burst? I don’t see it.

Not sure what would be the benefit of that.

This is only a problem with the default blue theme. Just move your exhaust over it to clear it.

It’s already been renamed.

That will be fixed in v.69

AFAIK the game will carry on counting from your last consecutive day – you won’t lose your “consecutive day” progress.

I know you don’t. That’s why your name is stricken out in the changelog.

2 Likes

iA, can balloon chickens balloon make the fart noise when “insta-killed”?

The worst thing about this suggestion is that I know I want it.

1 Like

Well, ok. Changed in v.69 :medal_sports:

And, for the record, it’s not a fart noise; it’s a balloon deflate noise. CIU maintains a certain level of dignity, you know (recruits pointing out that there are indeed fart noises in the game will be relegated to UHF toilet cleaning duty for a month).

14 Likes

I like calling it like that because ain’t saying it I have stuff to do

I’m guilty of thinking of hearing fart noises, and I deserve your sentence.

O h . God forgive me for i have sinned

I wonder what is deflating in the case of slob…

1 Like

10 Likes

In fact that’s not CIU

2 Likes

It was 2 insights, wave & countdown insights. AFAIR I bought them yesterday and they expired early like before the next day begins.

No, when any other weapon hits image it makes normal white effect but when Absolver hits it, it makes red effect like if it were the other Assassin type which turn red and chases you. The Chick you posted is a Berserk not Assassin.

Would be cool to see random durations at competitive missions like League missions.

Ah, ok thanks, I was worried, lol.

IA why Mr. Kenvin’s offer hasn’t been accepted yet even though he agreed and did my assigment since yesterday

The color of the impact effect depends on the weapon, not the enemy. If you hit it with an Ion, the effect is red. Only the Utensil Poker makes a white effect. The Absolver makes a purple effect.

If that’s not what you mean, send me a screenshot.

League already has a random duration. I thought you were talking about Daily/weekly/race/ironman challenges.

He’s in another one of your squadrons, and the assignment he completed was in that squadron, not the “Kaitoku” one.

3 Likes

It happened at “Cloudy with a Chance of Egg” wave. I’ll try to screenshot it.

I-I were. League is just the example that I got inspired from.

Is Big Chicken always the same color at the current Ironman or it could have different colors at the same Ironman? Like if it appears color blue will it always be blue at this current Ironman Competition or it have a chance to have different color?

And why Big Chicken in Double Team doesn’t have a health bar anymore?___

How about you add a dare button to the recruits at “Incoming” or “Outgoing”? It could be gray if you can’t dare them.

It’s a nice shortcut for those who are in your contacts but their ranking is too far away from you, like RoboCat.

Also Crab hitbox needs to be moved-up a little bit:

Could contacts that haven’t logged-in for 3 days cannot be dared:

Could Planetary Egg City drop gifts according to difficulty? 3 gifts at the lowest diff and maybe 8 at highest diff?.

Also Could the Alien mother-ship appear at CI missions? It appears at Boss Rush but not much and we don’t play retro missions a lot, and you don’t want to add retro missions at hybrid challenge(may I ask why you don’t want to?).

1 Like

Not mind to see a Big chicken rainbow in Show 'em who’s boss

I meant like one is red, the other is blue but in the same competition.