Early Access version 67

i don’t know that thing that i wanna say is bug or idea but

when i dared a person and that person is flying the dare , it shows nothing in right side
it should show some thing
that text should be there but replace the last part (didn’t respond) to “recruit is flying the dare”

That’s intended. I don’t think making “recruit is flying the dare” is as easy as it sounds. You don’t check the dare list every second any way.

I was meaning on when we would be hopping to Steam Early Access but sorry for being so hesitant :sweat:

Extremely grave bug:
The “points” word and the period aren’t well tied up

4 Likes

holy shit

this is bad

10 Likes

It could. But it’s not going to be.

Because it’s a HUD item and it always appears a little below the enemy’s center, where “below” means directly downward on your screen. So if that enemy is upside down, then it might appear over its head.

It’s now remembered until you quit the game (which is not perfect, but a quick and dirty easy solution). Changed in v.68 :medal_sports: Idea

You need at least 10 shots total for this medal to be possible. Maybe with Absolver you kill it faster than that?

Changed in v.68 :medal_sports: Idea :warning: All existing in-progress dares will be deleted.

They never expire. If you reject them, there’s an exponential cool-off period.

Too cluttering.

They already are 10, but this particular mission has only been played 8 times.

v63.2 was over a month ago, so 6+1…

Changed in v.68 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed.

6 Likes

if we gonna have more or less than 10 waves this should be added too

It already shows that when you select an incoming dare.

3 Likes

and out going ?

Unnecessary. You can see the full wave list when daring.

3 Likes

Can you change the score gain from the medal in UHF, IA (dobule the score in other to get more excited in boss rush)

iA, can we now cancel friendly dare?

I mean, friendly dare does not take place in an arena right?

By the way, this poll ended, I think: Early Access version 65 - #243 by SA-GoldenBoss128
(It’s the one where I suggested to let the recipient see the waves too)

1 Like

this would work too, maybe

If you are charging a absolver beam then paused the game then resumed it you can no longer continue charging it as it will fires automatically even if you hold before resuming.

Why would you even do that

1 Like

Balloon Chicken Hitboxes
CIU 2021-02-06 20-15-28-94
Those Balloon non hit
iA can’t Fix

Eh that normal
In CI3 balloons didn’t have hitboxes
only the Chickens Have
So… Thats Normal (why did i say thats normal twice)

2 Likes

I always go idle sometimes though.

I like how they don’t get damaged from the fire/smokes from the space ship engine.