Early Access version 66

It doesn’t slow down in hot environments.

Do you have any idea of how temperature outside of the atmosphere works

Of course

iA, can you show an example of how King Crab will look like at Double Team?

No bro i meant the player can get coins when he destroy the egg (the end of the yolk star) not the youlk star

But it already drops coins tho.

be faster

2 Likes

Bruh It Already Drop Coins

Well you don’t understand me sadly i can’t explain

In most cases that’s unnecessary information.

Chat is a lot more complex than people realize, and has a lot more problems (with spamming/censoring/abuse, at the very least). I don’t want to deal with that.

Frost is only meant to be a minor visual inconvenience, not a major safety hazard :slight_smile: Also, not many players can manipulate the mouse with your speed and precision :wink:

Nice, yes. Technically practical, no.

It doesn’t look too bad. Added to v.67 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

See, I knew it. You made my day again :star_struck: thanks.

3 Likes

We keyboard players are tired of being ignored it’s like we don’t exist at all

1 Like

Will CI2 music return in CIU
Menu theme original and new
and victory themes
Will they return?

“15/200”

monthly challenge when

Lol

I know that.

I know plantery missions are planned to be added, so how about adding Ice Golem from CI5 and making it a potential boss at Frozen environments only? It’s okay if some attacks/things might change a bit.

Out of all plantery bosses this is the best one and I think it shouldn’t wait for plantery missions.

Already suggested

2 Likes

Well some attacks could change and like that it’ll be a different version from the plantery one when it gets added.

Now that Crab King got added the Double Team. When V.67 comes during an Ironman will it effect its bosses order? Like when a new wave gets added it changes the wave order.

Yes it will. I will try to avoid issuing an update unless there’s at least 48 hours until the Ironman expires (so players will get a chance to participate under the new conditions), but this is Early Access, so it’s not a guarantee.

4 Likes

Someone here probably did not understand my explanation.