Early Access version 65

Maybe we should both get the medal then

Someone grinded them on the egg cannon fight in a dare against Mishelb, so now he wants them to give 0 points :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree with it

1 Like

Yes suckXD

When I Alt+Tab in menu, it goes to graphics settings for some reason, and when I get to the game again it quickly goes back to where I was.

5 Likes

where is daily challenge ?

Bruh:

I should notice something
In “plapating gird” wave balloon chickens should be removed because when you pop a balloon of it, it will came to down and if you are firing to down you would lose a life
(Remove balloon chicken from gird waves)

They behave the same in every single wave, just hit them once and it will give you time to kill them because they fall slowly. The balloon chicken’s point is to prevent you from firing like a mad man, same as the cowards. It is their competitor after all.

iA, when you’re versing someone how many times should you end session before getting disqualified?

I’m guessing the same amount of times as in the Challenges?

1 Like

Well, daily has 1 take, WC has 3, space race has 2 and Ironman has 2 also (iA told me that one). I wish iA would say the takes at EA topic.

Anyway I’d say it should be only one take.

1 Like

That boss: image If you managed to hit it to 25% while it’s charging to fire laser it stops then fire again.

It should stop since it damaged at 25%/75% but it sill fires laser eventhough it stoped charging.

The taskbar thumbnail remains frozen at the screen just before you switched to full-screen. It’s kind of the same bug as “my taskbar thumbnail is white if I start off the game in full-screen”. It’s very weird, I don’t know what to do about it.

Today’s daily missions were lost.

1 disconnection is ok. 2 is disqualified.

6 Likes

Thanks iA, but what about image?

Something weird happened, not just today, I was just casually playing and didn’t have any other program open. Then randomly I got sent out of the game (it didn’t close however) and I got redirected to the CIU forum, but this page that opened didn’t work and it was just loading. I closed it and entered the forum manually afterwards and it opened no problem. This happened a few times and I didn’t press any of the keys on my keyboard at the time.

Is it intended that “Show only contacts” hides droids as well?

I’m not 100% certain I understand what you mean, but it sounds you’re causing damage so fast that you’re going through multiple damage stages at once. In that case some weirdness is expected – I won’t bother with that.

That sounds like it’s caused by something external to the game. The game only has a single link to the forum (at the main menu), and it always closes when you click it.

Well, they’re not your contacts, are they? :stuck_out_tongue:
NPCs are considered to be players for all intents and purposes (that’s why they’re affected by the "“Show player locations” setting)

6 Likes

Yea, while it’s preparing its 1st laser beam attack it reaches 25% damage, so it should stop firing the laser, but it still continues. This happens a lot when you fight it in an easy mission.

Well you fixed OneWingLunarian’s bug when it damaged Henterprise and final explosion played at wrong side.

If you still don’t understand I’ll post some images below:

• So it should be preparing its attack like this:

• When I damage it to 25% or 75% while its charging it throws some and some parts of it:

• So why it still fires eventhough this effect disappeared:

• You can make it either stop firing when damaged or don’t make the laser effect above disappear when damaged.

3 Likes

So is a case of out-DPS’ing the phases make an issue of panic fire. Anyways is wise to not get to the center after supressing a phase.

1.PNG

2.PNG
The frames where the pilot chicken looks up, the helmet seems to be brighter.

1 Like

why it is empty ?

1 Like