Early Access version 64

Imo, the consistency still seems too thick.

Uh The Same Thing Happens With This Wave Too
Slobs Become Somewhat Visible In Bubble Rings

Forgot To Remove The Progress Bar

iA, can you add this background to the game (make it available at store too)?

1 Like

Just about any starfield with only the stars on a dark background would be good enough

4 Likes

That would make it easier to see the bullets

1 Like

Idk, I can see them fine with the other backgrounds.

1 Like

Maybe that could become the “Darkness” background, appearing by default on Darkness missions.

3 Likes

maybe but it won’t make your reflexes better

1 Like

Well yeah, your view would still be limited on Darkness missions.

1 Like

Fixed in v.65 :medal_sports: Bug

I’ll look into it. Generally, I don’t like backgrounds with sharp contrast and very small dots, because they shimmer in/out of view as the starfield is scrolling if the screen resolution is low (eg. 1366x768)

9 Likes

darkness background

The “Eggshell Fields” wave could have some variant similar to “Feather Field” waves - zoomed and/or rotated.

And if I remember correctly, in the game CI4 in the wave “Do Not Cross” there were enemies placed in eggs. I don’t remember seeing anything similar in the current version of the mission, and I was playing a bit.

Of course, as with the previous proposals, there will be no answer from IA xD

I reported it before and iA said:

Also iA, the new background’s called Retro Background in galactic store, but the music’s called CI4 Retro Music. So you should either rename the background CI4 Retro Background or rename the music to just Retro Music, so they can match.

I noticed that Chick Lasergun hit 3 hit repeatedly in a single attack (I was playing a hard mission). Did it got reworked? Is the maximum number’s 3? It got reworked before, but why didn’t iA add it in the changes??

1 Like

It’s only in the Chick Heavy Artillery wave

2 Likes

8 Likes

now it looks much better than this
ciuicom

What about the sweeping swoop / swooping sweep wave?

iA, you might wanna add danger zone marks for chicken acrobatics

1 Like

Changed in v.65 :medal_sports: Idea

It was always like this. The randomizer can’t customize Laserguns so they always fire once, but this particular wave was coded manually.

Fixed in v.65 :medal_sports: Bug

Danger zones only apply to the very beginning of each wave. The first enemy groups always spawn at the top (away from you), so no zone is necessary.

6 Likes

Thanks, also you mean “Changed”?

And it should be :bulb:

3 Likes