Early Access version 64

UCO5 when?

Make Planetary city spawns other chickens not just chicks

Wasn’t this already suggested by someone?

2 Likes

It just sounds better to be called an Ironman rather than a Ironman Winner.

Makes you sound cool, and not someone who just won a hard mission.

3 Likes

I mean that the medals awarded for challenges (daily, weekly, space race, ironman) all begin with “awarded for first place…” . So there’s no reason to make Ironman an exception.

6 Likes

Here is the answer @Donny :roll_eyes::unamused:

2 Likes

Looks like the boss’s red bullets Superchick is a bit small compared to before

@InterAction_studios This is urgent: if your hitbox is small enough you can just stand on the chaingun to avoid the laser beam of the laser chick

I tested it with the Gatling too. The ship I used is a Legendary H&C, but probably even the Müller can fit in there and dodge the eggs/laser beam without doing nothing.
I tested it in CI5 too, and it’s possible there as well. I assume you forgot to fix it from there

15 Likes

Okay, I did NOT know about this and I’m ashamed to say that. But yeah, how did this get overlooked despite the two years of CIU’s existence.

The same way as we discovered you can hide in crab’s laser past year, and that thing was there since CI4.

3 Likes

you mean between the arms?

But … why did the IA ignore this even though it was reported? Why isn’t it adjusted? It was the easiest boss to deal with ever

Will you try going as close as possible to a moving arm of the boss while keeping your movements synced when you can just hide in the corner?

Probably because the hitboxes would look cursed, but it’s necessary to fix this

I noticed that a few years back actually

1 Like

I wonder why no one reported that thus far :sweat_smile:

The amount of coins dropped from it was too small but I should ignore it because it was not fixed :unamused:

iA, Christmas ended.

What?

3 Likes

Fixed in v.65. :medal_sports: Bug Although, to be fair, this is hardly exploitable. What are you going to achieve by standing there?

So? You mean the Christmas music/graphics? Last year you guys asked to keep them (Poll: Keep Christmas assets in v.32 update?) until Jan 20.

8 Likes

Guess I’ll do this, time to dump a poll

Christmas or Normal?
  • Keep Christmas
  • Change to normal

0 voters