Early Access version 62

(I don’t know if this is for all missions but I only noticed on ironman) when you lose your life and cancel the mission after a few seconds you will have the same number of lives as before you started mission
and I think it would be nice for the UCO to eject balloon chicken when it’s destroyed

If you Cancel mission, you don’t lose anything, nor get. That only works for first wave. If you surrender on further waves, you’ll lose everything you spent, including lives. Your amount of lives at start will be the same if you have some lives left, they automatically applied to previous attempt slots like everything else.

Firstly, there is no balloon chicken in the game (yet?)
Secondly, why would balloon chicken appear if it has no balloons in UCO?
If by UCO you mean boss and not regular enemy, I have another question — why?

2 Likes

why not

2 Likes

Can disable from surrender

after then completing for this mission
i surrender should i victory

What?

Those are two separate missions though.

i had a stroke reading this and fking died

Yes, you can “surrender” a mission after completing it (while “mission complete” is shown), and it still counts as a victory. Would you rather have it count as a failure? :wink:

10 Likes

Commander: okay, you won, you defeated all the chicke-

Recruit: I SURRENDER

Commander: wat

9 Likes

Imagine fleeing after clearing ur path lmao

I know it was suggested before to add health bars to bosses at Double Team and you said:

So how about adding health bars to some bosses that appear at Double Team? I know they’ll still have health bars even when they aren’t at Double Team mode, but it’ll really help at waves like wave 50 at Ironman and when fighting the boss normally too. It ain’t necessary to add health bars at bosses who gave signs when damaged like Iron Chef or Space Crab, but it is for bosses like U.C.O or Super Chick.

Do you agree that bosses who doesn’t give signs when damaged should have health bars:
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
1 Like

Rename this object approaching
CIU 2021-01-02 20-43-22-29
similar their waves
rename
should (Wave 24 to 28 Alien Container)

Why would you remove the way to get satellites?

But why? Isn’t container being considered as an unknown object, unlike alive chickens?

No \ change upload edit

Just noticed it, new executable icon!

Make a meme of this later.

1 Like

How bout a chick holding one balloon too (new enemy)?

3 Likes

Finally, I missed them

1 Like