Early Access version 61.2

Why can’t I get any “Clean Sweep” bonus during the Ironman competition?

(yes, I’ve hit every single thing in “Cloudy with the chance of eggs” wave but only got the “multi-kill” bonus)
Edit: During the bossfight, the health bar for each boss doesn’t show after damaging them.

1 Like

Clean Sweep is only awarded for killing absolutely everything in a wave where enemies can escape.

5 Likes

Alright. I got it in “Bullet Spray”.

I didn’t get it in “Bullet Spray” because I didn’t hit all the chickens

2 Likes

Gotta love that infini-chick with no zoom

1 Like

You mean the “hall of fame”? That’s already in.

The enemy type determines whether an individual health bar is shown or not. Bosses generally do not have health bars.

Not sure if anyone noticed or not, but all Double Team bosses are zoomed out by 10%.

4 Likes

Do the doble team boss only appear in the ironman mission?

Ye double team only appear in ironman mission

Yeah, I noticed a small zoom-out. How about increasing it to +25%/+50%?

1 Like

I mean an all time rankings not Just monthly

Especially in 3rd double team. Bosses were look bigger.

What about “double team” rename to “double boss” or “double boss team”?

This is the perfect time for “Double Trouble”

Plus, I’ve seen it somewhere…

FOUND IT!

1 Like

What about add danger zones in the top in wave “panzer strike” ? it is only in down

When danger zones are on the bottom it means to stay in the middle because obviously the other 3 directions are dangerous by default, besides panders can appear from any directions not only at the top.

1 Like

Why can’t Multi-kill medal be awarded more than once the a single wave when you does its requirement more than 1 time?

I think Sweater Chcken should be removed from Double Team if the screen won’t zoom-out more, what do you guys think:

• Remove it.
  • Don’t.

0 voters

Sorry for that many polls.

The only environment that’s missing in Ironman is Frozen environment, it should be added. If you say “but there’s Hot environment too” I’ll tell you “there’re chickens in space too :wink:”.

IA Chick Lasergun should removed from the wave “Panzer Strike” because he doesn’t stay in one position, so you don’t have to move to avoid his laser attack.

Should there be an email received whenever someone purchased or gifted a CHL? Even if it’s just a sample email.

iA could’ve added the frozen in the mission but it against physics and it makes no sense. How the hell could ice stay in a over thousand degree environment?

And the chickens are not your normal chickens.

There is also a visit forum button. Anyways, I think that having the new features in the game would be s good idea to not having to exit the game.

1 Like

You really need to fix your quantum stabilizer there bud