Early Access version 62

I could make the challenge message expire (disappear) at 23:45, but as far as I can remember, messages do NOT expire while you’re logged in, so if you logged in before 23:45 you could still see it and play it.

I think it’s a much cleaner solution to simply ignore results, than trying to prevent people from flying it. It still counts towards your career – it will just be ignored for the top-10.

2 Likes

What about adding a warning that shows up if you try to start one with less than 30 minutes left before expiring?

“If you complete this mission after it expires, your score will not be entered into the top 10. (It will still count towards your career.)”

1 Like

What about this IA ?

There’s a larger problem here – that the player isn’t told exactly when the deadline is. This can become a problem for U.S. players that have deadlines from 16:00-19:00 (their local time).

This is complicated by the fact that missions themselves never expire (in fact, there’s no such thing in the game as a mission’s expiration date). Only the inbox messages expire so you can no longer fly them.

I’ll come up with a solution :thinking:

No.

5 Likes

Hm. This gives me an idea.

What about adding an ingame clock? It could even work as Screensaver mode from Island Wars 2, with some special animations that play at specific times. (For example: Hero being chased by 4 big chickens at 0:00, Henperor’s Apprentice leading chicks at 13:37, etc.)

1 Like

Already suggested.

1 Like

understandable have a nice day

(I’m actually suggesting Screensaver mode with a clock tho)

In my defense can say your initial post was smaller.

3 Likes

Speaking of screensavers, why not adding to the shop some screensavers that pop up when you’re afk? (or maybe the ability to use the backgrounds as screensavers)

Double team playing “intense” is the strangest thing I’ve ever listened to.
Next to it follows the size of eggs zoomed out superchick does:

And cowards not shooting to you with plasma’s AOE.

I like how mission coordinates can only show you right star because you’ll need to find the planet by yourself as it moves and can have different coordinates…

5 Likes

Honestly it’s still pretty chill

That’s why I said it’s strange.

Previous top 10 for ironman is still here.

1 Like

Hmmmst

Note: OneWingLunarian discovered this bug first

Well done for not thing :neutral_face:
PicsArt_۱۲-۲۴-۰۴.۱۸.۱۶

2 Likes

Um IA, may I ask?
Why the “All-time best” is not show all the player when I in rank 60?
This screenshot is a example:

And when I click the <<:

I’m still in rank 60 but…

Now it’s show all the player instead of 10.

Added to v.63 :medal_sports: Idea

The list is initially centered around your own ranking. Each page holds 100 entries. If your ranking is 60, then the rankings you see on the page range from 60-(100/2)=10 to 60+(100/2)=110

7 Likes

look at top right corner

1 Like

That Just Normal
Sometimes The Game Goes Over 500+ FPs

4 Likes

I’m seeing odd glitches in the planetary mission leaderboard for Acratopotes (932*787) mission Hideous Packinghouse.

First, there’s the blue stuff on top of the white stuff. I’m guessing that the white item is supposed to indicate the mission that I just flew, with a score of 12,637,132… a few minutes ago, not 21 hours ago. I did fly the same mission yesterday, presumably 21 hours ago; I don’t know its score. Definitely not a year ago.

1 Like