Early Access version 62

Double team playing “intense” is the strangest thing I’ve ever listened to.
Next to it follows the size of eggs zoomed out superchick does:

And cowards not shooting to you with plasma’s AOE.

I like how mission coordinates can only show you right star because you’ll need to find the planet by yourself as it moves and can have different coordinates…

5 Likes

Honestly it’s still pretty chill

That’s why I said it’s strange.

Previous top 10 for ironman is still here.

1 Like

Hmmmst

Note: OneWingLunarian discovered this bug first

Well done for not thing :neutral_face:
PicsArt_۱۲-۲۴-۰۴.۱۸.۱۶

2 Likes

Um IA, may I ask?
Why the “All-time best” is not show all the player when I in rank 60?
This screenshot is a example:

And when I click the <<:

I’m still in rank 60 but…

Now it’s show all the player instead of 10.

Added to v.63 :medal_sports: Idea

The list is initially centered around your own ranking. Each page holds 100 entries. If your ranking is 60, then the rankings you see on the page range from 60-(100/2)=10 to 60+(100/2)=110

7 Likes

look at top right corner

1 Like

That Just Normal
Sometimes The Game Goes Over 500+ FPs

4 Likes

I’m seeing odd glitches in the planetary mission leaderboard for Acratopotes (932*787) mission Hideous Packinghouse.

First, there’s the blue stuff on top of the white stuff. I’m guessing that the white item is supposed to indicate the mission that I just flew, with a score of 12,637,132… a few minutes ago, not 21 hours ago. I did fly the same mission yesterday, presumably 21 hours ago; I don’t know its score. Definitely not a year ago.

1 Like

The “white” stuff is just your ship username in the background, unrelated to the high scores, and I assume the leaderboard only saves your best score on this mission.

5 Likes

Why is there no base multiplier? (I’m complaining because it can’t help to cover for the loads of money that are wasted on mountables :sob: And the number of times I had to retry on Wave 2 due to close range cowards)

1 Like

I agree, the ironman competition gives a really small amount of keys for being the hardest challenge in the game

1 Like

I notice that hybrid also don’t have a base multi so :clap: suggestion::

• 225% base multi for hybrid because of it’s gamemode confliction

• 350% base multi for ironman because it’s Phantasm difficulty

Also, hybrid missions in planets when?

tbh I’d ditch the multiplier and key drops for challenges for Ironman and replace it with a standard 3500 key reward for completion, period, excluding leaderboard keys.

so i just finished a Chicken Quartet wave which had cowards on the bottom layer, but nothing on the top side? Does nothing appear on that side if you’re playing on lower difficulty (mine was 50-57% with added 40)

Ok so Cowards are really annoying and since they can attack even with Plasma’s hits they became more unbearable & unfair. They should be either removed completely or be added at specific positions like Chick Gatling/Laser Gun. Anyway here’s a poll:

Should Cowards be removed from Ironman Competition:
  • Yes, should be removed completely.
  • No, but they should stay at specific places only.
  • They should stay.
  • They should stay, but remove this change:
    :bulb: Reworked Cowards: Now retaliate immediately upon being damaged (even by one-hit-kill weapons), never retaliate while they’re in evade mode (3 seconds)

0 voters

I know a poll was made before, but I added some new options this time

Also Super Chick need to be reworked. I don’t think he should be that small I already watched Emerald’s videos, so I knew he’s go that crazy. His beam, eggs and bullets should be small too I guess. And is it intended that he moves so fast that he get out of the screen sometimes?

I don’t want him to be removed obviously, but maybe he should be bigger that’s all.

Should Super Chick be reworked at Double Team:
  • Yes, he should be bigger.
  • Yes, his beam, eggs and bullets should be smaller.
  • No, he’s fine as he is.

0 voters

Also how when you collect an amount of coins you get extra life? It’ll help when you are at the end of a mission like Ironman and have a few lives only.

1 Like

The coward change is meant to make them more manageable with other weapons so that you won’t need to worry so much about activating them with dozens of them mixed with minibosses.

Perhaps just don’t rely on plasma rifle.