Early Access version 61.2

It’s meant to be splitted into three armored chickens instead of having chick’s to be ejected

Please read this too

You were supposed to private message ia in dm’s

Read my posts
I uploaded a picture that I massages IA

Why henterprise is not like this?

2 Likes

You must have got SOME medal, just not the correct one. Did you get an EA participation instead?

Anyway, I’m working on a fix. Be patient.

Ah, right. Well, it still splits into 3 armored chickens, so it’s fine. Allowed to stand.

5 Likes

Are you sure about that? :upside_down_face:

I’d say just have them keep aiming at the spot where the ship previously was until they fire, rather than hold the same intended firing angle which will not hit anything if they move. This would at least still make them a threat for some waves.

For the case of a Wheel Of Fortune, it would just mean “Stand in between the beams”

7 Likes

so this is the medal

3 Likes

I see two initiations, but only once purchase. Perhaps you didn’t click on the “Get for FREE” button in the browser? You need to do that for the purchase to be actually executed.

In any case, since the payment system is independent from the game, there’s always going to be a race condition if you gift to someone at the exact same time they’re buying for themselves (or if you keep two browser windows open and pay on both). I’m notified about these situations, but it’s not until payment is complete (which is too late). I guess I’ll just have to issue refunds manually :thinking:

7 Likes

Chick Gatling Gun explodes too and now drops a chick.

They can’t be taken back, can they?

And contact/squadron list too.

Let’s see you eject yourself from that ship real: how could that chicken eject themselves while they’re literally stuck in their ship with only their head pointed out?

Plus about Gatling ejection: the chick survive the explosion of a machine without any protection is too weird.

Just clam down.

Wait until Spryter sees that.

You Said Clam Again

Again this emoji lol

1 Like

This is a really super crazy trivial thing, so if it doesn’t get fixed I don’t think anyone will be upset, but it’s also easy to double-check for - you can confirm if a year is a Leap Year simply by dividing by four.

Since 100 is also divisible by four, the games fictional timescale wouldn’t actually impact this, either. The only bit that might be tricky is factoring in whether the 29th of Feburary was one of those specific 365 days.

But this is super nitpicky to a crazy degree so you can just ignore me. I’m merely spurting out maths for fun.

I don’t have it yet. :wink:

(Although I don’t actually recall if I am on your friend list, aha).

BTW, can I just say that the fact there’s a built-in gifting system in the game itself is really cool - thanks @InterAction_studios !

Probably because that’s a huge asset not worth adding in for a seasonal update, if I were to guess.

4 Likes

I want to make a meme about this.
Just a nice thing to add, especially in a christmas update)

P.s: Your license is coming soon!

2 Likes

what is this medal for?

Find it odd that you can set the wave music in a Boss Rush mission. Would it be possible if the option was disabled? Daily challenges have skills disabled.

2 Likes

It’s only for people who play on highest difficulty on competitive missions
Edit: Yes I was refering to ironman medal

1 Like

A new competition got added and the medal is for 1st place:

2 Likes