Early Access version 61.2

Ehhh?!

Now I’ve got 3 early access medals.

8 Likes

The CIU icon didn’t changed for me why?

did you even check the installation path

Same happend to @trueuser

Now about this idea, How do we support to locate it while the Shady Dealer’s dot is same color as Droid’s dot as gray color?

Wait… has it been two years already?!

2 Likes

isn’t the Chests in the CI3 bonus stage level supposed to be Presents for Christmas? or is it because there’s no new Presents models that can be replaced?.

2 Likes

We still can’t log in into CIU with ADSL modem?

Does that mean you’ve joined the Early Access 3 times?

What if you get as many medals for early access as how many major versions you’ve got to see :moyai:.
Is this good time to work on “taking medals back” system?

5 Likes

i wait 15 minutes for this? why ia?

No only doing things I done earlyer to install
Only clicking OK and NEXT

*Earlyer *
Ok Ima Head Out Now

You need a VPN which tunnels all running programs or use TD-LTE.

1 Like

Small quality of life suggestion: CHL badge should be shown in gifting list.
I wanted to test gifting system but there is no way (other than in comparing stats) to tell who has it.

It’s just to save time

We tested this with Francis and looks like it worked. One thing I’m questening tho, I remember buying CHL for myself twice. First time it didn’t register on my in-game account for some reason, maybe because I closed window with purchase result before entrering the game.

4 Likes

I wonder why I received this today when CIU v1 came out on december 15th, not 14th

now I have two

6 Likes

Probably because this was a leap year

Well, it has been a full year. Tomorrow it will be a year and one day.

Also, it was a leap year, so that might be a bug? Not sure.

And also… congrats. That’s pretty awesome. :joy:

5 Likes

Fixed in v.62 :medal_sports: Bug

They move all over. They stay at each star system for 1-2 hours, then move on.

They stop tracking you once the warning appears. This is necessary, otherwise it would be impossible to dodge. In this particular wave, it’s a happy coincidence – you wouldn’t be able to survive otherwise.

It’s random. Theoretically, you could have 50 in the same system (don’t hold your breath, though).

Correct. That’s a limitation intended design decision.

Why did you apply the update? Were you having the same E_NOINTERFACE error as @stefan6u?

Already fixed. It’s caused by an incorrectly saved texture.

Why not? Chicks are always ejected. What’s special about that wave?

Sorry, mistake. Medals were renumbered :man_facepalming:

Windows caches icons so they can become stale sometimes. There are ways to clear the cache but it’s more trouble than it’s worth. Google it.

Try installing the Windows 7 Platform Update: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

Let me know if it fixes the problem.

If you try to gift to a player that already has one, then you’ll receive a message saying so (you have to select the CHL first though). I can’t remember why I did that – probably because the contacts list doesn’t have access to CHLs. Will revisit this.

I just count 365 days since your registration. So, yeah, it would not work correctly for leap years. Allowed to stand. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes