When u will make a mobile verson (still Early access) cuz my broke :frowning:

When It’s done :smirk:

4 Likes

When it’s not Early Access.

5 Likes

Make Planetary Eggcity Spawns other chickens not just chicks
Like toxic chicken, normal chicken, Chicktronaut, Armored chicks, cowards,etc
And no, don’t add Galting on Planetary Eggcity IA

What about the new lasergun chick mini-boss that’ll be added next version?

3 Likes

This a bug I encountered while fighting ChickenBoss128 Twice Infinity…

Here are the screenshots I captured:

When I killed the right bro, the left bro did x14 or maybe 16, I’m not sure because of it’s constant motion 360° attack
And here are the ones that I took at the exact position where both of them do their 360° attack:

you can clearly see their positions…

and here it performs it’s 360° attack once.

2 Likes

Initial appearance.
also why did you take so many screenshots omg

10 Likes

The really popular and best answer of all the time

probably to show each frame

Also:

There are times when I close my eyes, deeply breathe, inhale then exale.
I open my eyes and scream with all the air in my lungs: “Read those patch notes bro!”

Seriously… why people can’t waste 2 minutes of their time?

5 Likes

Makes Planetary Egg City more harder because Some people are bored with Planetary Egg city that spawn Chicks. We need something to make is harder By adding other chickens rather than chicks. And add more green lasers.

Uco 5 when?

Probably never.

The UCHO meme was funny while it lasted, now please don’t spam “UCO 5 when”. iA knows about the idea, he’ll add it when he gets the time to do so.

3 Likes

I bet it’ll take version 100 to make UCO5 to Happen

1 Like

Yesterday noticed that RNG seed for drop on non-competitive regular missions is not changing after playing it. I don’t think it’s intended.

in the beggining of the Party Time wave, you can hear the chicken laugh. My idea is that you could use stereo mode in a fun way with this by hearing the laugh from the left, and the chicken attacking from that side. Same goes with the right side

When no one read the changelog:

Because:

Also, it’s better for touch screens because you don’t have to be super precise with your finger.

I’ve already answered this. It’s because you paused on the exact frame these projectiles were spawned.

Meh, ok, but the gatling takes so much fire, in 99% of cases the chick won’t survive to be seen. Added to v.61 :medal_sports: Idea

Can’t reproduce, it changes each time for me. Perhaps it was a fluke?

3 Likes

Screenshot_20201205_183605

Interesting

Oh yeah, I’m back too (only on forum doe)

3 Likes