Early Access version 59.3

Hello everyone and iA , just found something weird out.
Its on the boss rush 7/8 mission codename Minor Metrology , here is a photo comparing other bosses and 7/8 Minor Metrology egg cannon confrontation :

and the bar is there , right? Then look at this :

it has no bar progress , good day.
-A person.

already reported

And fixed in next version

That’s clearly blue to me

1 Like

A bug :bug:
I am playing a mission
I set to play henterprise music for boss waves
But it played CIU theme music (I set to play CIU theme for waves not bosses)
Constellation : erginus
Star system : hestia
Planet : sun
Mission : academic tussock
Type of mission : chicken invasion
Wave : 6
Skill : super star hero
Boss : egg cannon cannonade
More :

Bug or not

Oh are you kidding me?

Perfect pause frame, not worth fix, said iA

Have an example

4 Likes

You Can Win By Not Dying

Alts are frowned upon, but there isn’t a policy against them yet. I’m still trying to come up with an effective way to prevent them.

Both of these are because the Egg Cannon is not correctly marked as a boss wave in v59.x. Has been fixed for v.60.

Any projectile that leaves your spacecraft non-instantly is going to behave like this if you move fast enough while it’s still emerging. If the projectile were solid, then you might be able to argue that it should follow the spacecraft until it’s completely out, but it’s not, so you can’t :wink:

In the real world, if you tried to shoot out a laser beam while moving around at approximately the speed of light, the beam would come out crooked like toothpaste rather than straight.

10 Likes

While Twice Infinity moves around the screen at the beginning. If one sibling dies can you make the other sibling do 360o fiery attack immediately without waiting normally?

Changed in v.60 :medal: Idea

6 Likes
  • :gear: Added Chicken Hunter License badges.

Wasn’t it already a thing but for now exclusive for your account?

1 Like

So, this means what everyone will have badges in their callsigns?

Correct. But it was very limited and only appeared in the galaxy map. Now it appears everywhere (top-10 messages, hall of fame, comparisons) as decoration on your callsign. Also, this:

Only players with a Chicken Hunter License will.

20 Likes

I’m definitely buying it

@InterAction_studios Oi you forgot the original

God dammit goldenboss stop stealing ideas

7 Likes

I think GB wants to trigger anyone who dislikes his mirrored waves

As much as I want to do that, but I’m not the type of person that steals likes to steal. So basically l didn’t do it on purpose. I forgot Ramon suggested it before since OP is 1 week old.

Does it have a “Thank You” in the description?

Speaking of which, the CHL does need some more incentive to purchase. For example: More Score (+50% as an end-of-mission factor, only for non competitive missions), More Keys from missions (+25% more as an end-of-mission factor), a small discount in the Galactic and/or Regional stores (10%?), and of course: Eternal Gratitude.

Or even better: Universal Grandmaster.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Blast from the past does not shoot bullets at the beginning, can you make it shoot immediately as soon as it goes red/damaged?