Early Access version 58.2

Iirc that was already reported and discussion stopped at the point that “It doesn’t overlap — it’s ok”.

2 Likes

Fixed in v.59 :medal_sports: Bug

Confirmed. But I have no idea why the behaviour would be different between (i) starting up in fullscreen and (ii) starting up in borderless and changing to fullscreen later.

It’s possible your computer entered some kind of sleep state while you were away (which would explain the error).

Fixed in v.59 :medal_sports: Bug

Acknowledged. Won’t fix.

Noted. You say that setting windowed mode directly works, but not when you try to change to it from within the game? Odd. Perhaps it’s related to the full-screen issue above.

It’s actually oscillating between hitting and missing the barrier (because your spacecraft kicks back when you fire). There was a post a while back about the same issue. Can’t be fixed.

Are you running fullscreen/borderless/windowed? Please try all 3 options and report back if anything helped.

If you place DLLs in the game folder, they will override the system ones (provided they have the same names). This is a general Windows feature, it works for all applications. But you need a DirectX 11.0 replacement (d3d11.dll) – plugging in Vulkan DLLs is definitely not going to work.

Free system memory, GPU type, GPU memory, and desktop resolution.

I haven’t look at them in detail yet, but I see several people running the game on integrated Intel GPUs with 64MB VRAM, so… :roll_eyes:

Added to v.59 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s actually not possible in the way the groups are implemented. I tried adding a protective bubble. It kinda works (although bubbles sadly don’t block AoE) :medal_sports: Idea

Not really sure what the problem is.

Technical simplicity and better user experience. Showing the list (even with a single squadron) also allows you to cancel the operation (there’s no confirmation when you click the button).

Yes.

6 Likes

Perhaps put a few barriers in front of the tangled mess? That way the AoE won’t reach immediately.

But they aren’t blocking AoE at all* neither.

1 Like

Yeah, the bubble has the same effect as the barriers (as far as AoE is concerned).

Hm. How about making them spread out faster?

They already spread out as fast as possible without appearing choppy. And besides, regardless of how fast they spread out, there’s always going to be a window when they’re vulnerable.

1 Like

I fond a bug in “Magnetic Manipulator” boss. There is no transition between CI3 Victory Theme and CI5 Victory Theme in Meteor Storm missions.

Already reported, will be fixed soon

1 Like

Oh, alright then.

By the way, for the armored division wave, I suggest making Chickenauts and Gatlings a possible variant for the wave.

You can also allow Gatling Chicks to spawn in “Cloudy with a Chance of Eggs”, considering there’s a huge amount of dodge space.

There can be another Variant of said wave, called “High Chance of Precipitation”, which has all the chickens covered with bubbles.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot that CIU is 32-bit and was using 64-bit version.

Well. It indeed doesn’t work. Shame.
2020-10-26_15-47-25

Geez, what is this. Even budget card from 2008 had 256MB of dedicated VRAM.

2 Likes

Wow!! I didn’t think you would actually add it because it was suggested a lot of times by me & trueuser. Did you actually not notice it until now? Or you were working on it the whole time?

Yea, but who would cancel an assignment anyway. Plus there’s “Ask for confirmation” button. So you could disable the list and replace it with a little green message that says: “Are you sure”?

V.59 not V. 58

1 Like

Don’t forget the other one too.

2 Likes

And this one

@InterAction_studios why not have a popcorn wave?
Corn PopcornTypes

1 Like

Bruh leave him alone that’s just a typo c’mon.

5 Likes

How about in “Chicken Exponentiality” too? Because Special Forces always spawns to the right and Party Time spawns to the left.

3 Likes

that day the sound of my spaceship and chickens would start to fade as I get closer to the left side of the screen

Check you audio device and settings. For me the video is perfectly fine: audio on the left is on the left, audio on the right is on the right.

1 Like