Early Access version 58.2

Yeah, ik it’s rare

@InterAction_studios
Can we have a mirrored version of “It’s Party Time!” because having the boss to only spawn on the left is ehhhhhhhhh

I suggested it more than one time (and told iA to have you credit) but iA just doesn’t want to add it.

Most likely not going to happen since the other chicken invaders games does NOT have the halloween versions

think it, link it

the words “think it” was crossed because this isn’t linc’s slogan

1 Like

There:

1 Like

About Tangled Mess wave:

Please put the chickens FURTHER away from each other when they spawn. Said wave can be easily cheesed with bird-flus/icbms/plasma rifle, because they’re all in a single group, which the Area of Effect can easily (and I mean EASILY) decimate.

Alternative: Have them move in from each side, but they tangle up as they move in, so that by the time they reach the center, they’ll be all messy.

3 Likes

IA why don’t you make all the weapons cost 300 keys because 500 is expensive and some people cannot buy weapons

You better be grateful, little boy! Absolver used to be more than 2000 keys before (and that’s not the cheapest weapon too).

1 Like

what the

also in this mission i managed to get into the yolk star without dying

It appears as “This video is private”.

2 Likes

try now

1 Like

The cheapest weapon is Moron railgun

Now works

But not because a weapon is cheap means others should be cheap too

I said to make all weapons cost 300 keys except moron railgun it stays as it is

1 Like

I meant to say before. Most weapons used to be more than 500 keys. So it’s not a good idea to make them cheaper than that. That would be nothing compared to players who have a lot of keys (like me). So all I can say is just play more elite missions to earn keys faster.

1 Like

Some players may be want to buy weapons fastly like me so we can make them cheaper

people with all of the weapons are lucky lol

3 Likes

OK, how about we make all items worth 1 key so newcomers like you could buy them faster?! Like this you’ll get bored of the game in less than a day.

1 Like