Early Access version 58.2

well that thing was shown on my video above bruh

you didnā€™t mentioned that

Hmm, I have an idea here, what about removing the toxic chickens in on the radar? The radar moves fast (in hard diff) with toxics, this is impossible to move, or dodge it

No. Itā€™s ok.

Already suggested a couple of times.
Most you can do is make use of the ā€œCoyote Timeā€ to move thru the toxic gas.

4 Likes

Since Henlleyā€™s Comet now drops coins when destroyed, why not do the same with Bossa Nova?

2 Likes

I get this error when I try to go into windowed mode and/or change the window size. Not sure if this applies to fullscreen and other quality changes.

I was using windows 10 when this happens. On windows 8, this never happened.

But this can be avoided by changing presentation_desired.screenMode to 0
and presentation_desired.windowed_windowSizeA to the desired size in the CIU.cfg in ProgramData.

Sorry for not heeding this warning though: warning=Do NOT modify this file unless you are explicitly instructed to do so!
pls no data reset

When you try to hit the barrier but it reflects the lightning into void

3 Likes

I wonder if weā€™re going to get a Halloween update.

Most probably not since we only got an halloween edition for CI5, but not in other games, and thinking/doing desing might take time for just a few days since we are so close from october.

Summary: Probably No

The wiki has a halloween edition!

Yeah, but I meant a Halloween update for CIU, like we had one for Christmas and Easter before.

2 Likes

yea I knowā€¦
you can mod the game if you want to add skinsā€¦
butcs

After this update, the game is unplayable for me.
Every few seconds I have huge performance drops.
(Windows 10, v58.2)
Changing the quality in the screen settings to something lower and then higher solves the problem temporarily.

1 Like

This really sounds like CPU throttling but CIU doesnā€™t overload CPU (at least for me). Did you have anything much-CPU-eating opened?

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure this is the fault of the new DirectX implementation. When you click the Windows button (or exit the game in any way without ending it) the drops disappear.
My computer is not bad (R1600, RX570, 8GB RAM)

But for me (FX6350, RX560, 8GB RAM) there was no issues, at least yesterday. Iā€™ll play a bit and then say if I have the same issue.

2 Likes

Is it me or framerate drop by yes when Henterprise commit explosion?

Normal version of above question

Is it me or my game fps drops when henterpise explodes?

2 Likes

Happens to everyone.

Can barriers at image & ā€œUnder Pressureā€ move faster when difficulty increases?

Could there be a option to chose what button to press to take screenshots rather than F9?

2 Likes