Early Access version 54

In Retro Invasion, does appearing “Invader Fly-By” wave before “Invader Crossing” in advanced loop intended?

I already reported it and it’ll be fixed next version.

1 Like

I think polls are being a bit too overused last few weeks.

7 Likes

Be more precise. Getting early bird should be just as easy/hard to get regardless of whether or not you end session.

There are some waves were if you end session you can get it better.

Hello there. Ok so right now I’ll present an idea:
Why not add a small squadron icon besides the mission’s codename so that we know if its an assignment or not? It could look like this when a contact is flying an assignment:
Same goes to when the contact won the assignment or failed it.
Also I’d like it to be on contacts list too. Like this:
Is it also possible to put the name of the squadron that you assigned to besides the icon that I have put? If there’s even enough space.

21 Likes

ia, weapons training is very hard, so i think we need some improvements
-buff the starting firepower at lvl 6 or 7
-make the stages easier

1 Like

In my opinion easy and intermediate WT are fine.
hard may feel a bit too hard (A buff to starting at power 6 may be nice).

Still… challenges aren’t truly hard as they were and I think that a bit of challenge should stay to keep the “challenging” aspect (It’s the only endgame content we have!)

7 Likes

wt hard has ex: palpitating with hundreds of cowards, or just chequer board with slob

You mean slob? Wait why are you always calling it slon?

what? i just misstyped

Finally had a chance to play some Weapon Training - good fun (and quite tough, on hard).

I love the randomizing aspect of it, although I’d be equally comfortable if it just picked one for the whole mission at random.

Feels much fairer, too - weapon choice is no longer going to impact things (so my scores are probably going to plummet)

10 Likes

About price insight: shouldn’t the higher prices be color-coded as red instead of blue? They are worse for the player, after all.

Here, you can see a comparison of the prices between aftermarkets in a blue system vs. a red system:

It is a bit nitpicky since the arrow orientation is already correct, but reversing the colors can make it a bit better

(also yes, i am a poor hümmingbjörb)

7 Likes

I think that’s done for the consistency with the other insights, and also blue arrow isn’t always bad, you look for the blue arrows while selling food and gear

1 Like

There’s a pretty abusable exploit in the weekly challenge. The exploit comes in the form of the player using dimensional phase outs on meteor shower and then going right over the meteors to get extra score.

And so, I request that the grazing bonus gets disabled whenever the player activates a phase out, this change make the challenges more dependant on skill rather than items.

3 Likes

I suggest disabling perishables as well. You may also want to make them impossible to graze with invincibility active in any form.

3 Likes

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Can you see this one plz?

Technically, Celestial was the first one to find that exploit, still glad it got removed

Can’t replicate. A video would probably help.

Why restrict this? There’s no benefit to disconnecting between waves before you cause any damage.

Early Bird only counts the time from start of wave to first kill, regardless of weapon. On some waves, enemies spawn further out, reducing the time you have available. Beam weapons can lock onto enemies partially outside the screen, so conceivably there is a benefit to firing them in advance.

Added to v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

Direction is random, and already evenly split 50%-50% between left & right.

Requires work. Added to list for later.

Pointless. To cause damage you have to be on the same level vertically as the yolk, so the enemy following you to that level only makes things easier.

Not worth it.

I already explained why I don’t want to add it.

Acknowledged. That’s a limitation of the wave engine – all enemies need to be spawned at once.

I’ve changed the way the bonus works to make this possible in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

No. Only at the end of each wave.

It’s as transparent as it’s going to get. Perhaps on’t stand so close to the edge of the screen?

Ok, but bear in mind that episodes and CIU are on different timelines, so continuity is not mandatory. Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug.

I like it there for consistency.

That’s how the wave is designed. “Droid Slalom”, for example, is different and the “weak point” can appear even at the edge.

Yes.

That’s how the wave is designed. Again, there’s no continuity between episodes and CIU.

Nah.

You can tell the direction by the way the bright sparks move.

Nah.

Added to v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes