Early Access version 57

or just add shop items like

CIX Text Animation

(the default would be fading in and out because yes)

1 Like

@InterAction_studios It would be really good if all the users who joined during early access would be given some bonus keys or maybe some special reward (It could be a maxed weapon or a ship maybe) cause everyone here have done a lot of effort to reach tier 99. Also some of us have reached #1 in Top players so it would hurt if all of that is reset. So can you please let the rankings as it is?

1 Like

Isn’t getting all the keys you earned and even the ones you spent enough? Some people can literally have a monopoly of having 100000 and more keys due to scrooge mc cluck medal. I’d say that it’s instead way too much, because the returning players will instead leave due to not having to farm for things at all, and that’s instead bad.

That’s not how the game works which is why they can’t have maxed out firepower from the very beginning of the wave

1 Like

I think CI5 Victory Theme for Daily/Weekly would be good. And CI3 Victory theme for Space Race.
Boss music retains.

Might as well make them sound more exciting, right? (And make use of CI5 Victory Theme)

1 Like

“It’s debatable whether “more” special weapons is actually “better” or not. I think it’s fine the way it is.”

I mean, there is a medal awarding you for not using any spec.weapons in the entire mission, so why can’t the person who used less have a bar on their side? Like how the “Live lost” section where the person who lose less lives have a bar?

Dunno but CI4 is better for SR in my opinion.

Hi everyone!
I come back after a long time.
I have a question:Are the accounts in the game the same as the forum accounts??

6 Likes

Uh No

Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome Back !

uhm no, but you can have many CIU accounts

Hi! long time no see…

If regular comets give you coins, why Henley Comet doesn’t? We already have bosses who drop coins, crabs for example.

Added after 38 minutes
I have two questions:

1. Where is the beam sound at last chain part?
  1. Can you move this a little below?
6 Likes

More to your idea.

Why not make U.C.Os drop some amount of food (smaller than big chicken boss?)
Reason being, besides the spacecraft which gets scrapped upon death, the chicken pilot also dies.

Maybe a “supersize me” + a whole chicken would suffice. (Because every pilot needs a snack while killing overly confident heroes)

@VerMishelb add bad sector to the list of waves to be tweaked (has the same problem with the last chickens which come up after the third move)

5 Likes

True, but I still could kill all of them without needing to wait if you were quick enough.

In some cases. It might have to do with a very brief displacement or bigger target hitbox.

1 Like

Why the ball is not Upside Down?

4 Likes

who said you’ll earn all the keys you earned so far in EA?

1 Like

Plan updates which of course nobody reads.

Also this poll.

5 Likes