Early Access version 56

I think you should just edit your original post since IA hasn’t saw it yet.

If someone don’t know how it looks like, there it is:

Sorry for the Laser Strobe.

You sure you still want to deal with terminators till you break the shell? The terminators after the shell breaks become way easier, considering you won’t have to deal with anymore lasers.

Why not spawn 4 more terminators (technically 8) after the shell breaks instead? Sounds more interesting than them running off.

2 Likes

How about the terminator chickens go desperate instead? (increase speed)

1 Like

500 keys for every weapon is way too much. We will need almost 10000 keys to buy and upgrade a SINGLE weapon. If you have increased the prices this much, the rewarded keys should also be incraesed. Else the price should be around 250 to 300 keys. and upgrade prices should be half of the origanl price.

1st, chill
2nd, it makes the game balanced
3rd, if you ranted this, then just tell them to decrease the price to 280-390

i just edited the reply

The weapon price rates are broken, I bought a new spacecraft by just selling my level 7 ion which I got from before the update. Plus, not all weapons are perfectly balanced, for example Riddler and Absolver, so it’s just overkill for someone new. I really liked the older system better.

1 Like

A more elaborate poll!
If we destroy the shell of the Yolk Star, the Terminators will have increased speed, and if we kill the Yolk, the Terminators will run away from the screen and the fight will end (before they escape, the player still has a chance to kill them)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s merely half of 10,000. It’s not that bad. It just means: Buy only what you need, not throw the keys away like that.

@InterAction_studios Some of wave mirror need to have a sign to dodge or shot it (like Omnidirectional Onslaught, Spirial Of Doom,…) I almost die on Omnidirectional Onslaught wave part tho

It’s a bug NIUX reported, it’s not supposed to be upside-down I guess (I died once too.).

But what’s wrong with that one.

Is it me or you didn’t add it to Known bugs & new features?

No, it’s not you. I even cannot see it there.

1 Like

I want to suggest adding the CI5 Halloween Starfield to the store. Might as well make use of it, yes?

(and since halloween is near)

11 Likes

and what about the thanksgiving background of CI4?

i wish i can know how to make designs, so i can present an idea of a boss there :\

Well, might as well add the smoky background from CI4 as well if that’s the case. (Supernova/Space Burger Headquarters)

Not worth it.

This happens because wobbling (which always starts off towards the left) is not mirrored (can’t be). It’s fine.

Probably, but it’s not worth the effort.

If you play at an easier difficulty, the grenades don’t overlap.

Odd. How old is your graphics card? Do you know it’s make/model?

It’s only 4590. And earlier upgrades are cheaper than later ones.

I see it :thinking:

2 Likes

What about adding some backgrouds from the old chapters to the store?

Yea, congratulations, m8 & good luck getting the idea one too :wink:

1 Like