Early Access version 56

Well this shape means that i am normal with replying :\

Ok, then.

Glad to hear that then, i thought you got bothered by it or smth.

I guess it’s time to pull yourself together and come back with new ideas, what do you say? :smiling_imp:

Blows mind but ok ( i mean it’s so cool :joy:)

Yeah, that would be cool, be back with new ideas.

I’d say yes

One little problem… I don’t know what will happen next.

Well don’t be afraid, many people can be interested :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you guys move to Chatting Place?

I’ll see, and now let’s finish these conversations, because this is a topic for the 56th version, not my ideas.

Good luck on that

Why screenshotting in-game doesn’t work for me? I tried pressing PrtScr with Sharex and pressing F9 without any screenshotting program and almost every key possible to screenshot and it just screenshots a white screen of CIU, I just tried screenshotting outside CIU and it screenshots fine, Is there a solution to this problem? This wasn’t happening before this update came. Moved from chatting place since I was advised to do so.

Well no need to say this but ok :\

He’s saying this so that no one asks why you post it again here after you already did it in chatting place.

And what’s wrong with it?, i just said my opinion, not twice tho

Nothing, i am just stating why he said it.

I know it’s not twice.

How about after defeating Yolk Star, the Terminator Chickens would run away if they hadn’t been killed?

  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If this gets accepted there should be Clean Sweep at that wave too.

Oh yeah and forgot to mention some more info, Screenshotting the game works in borderless and windowed mode. It doesn’t work in fullscreen mode.