Early Access version 56

Well this shape means that i am normal with replying :\

1 Like

Ok, then.

Glad to hear that then, i thought you got bothered by it or smth.

2 Likes

I guess itā€™s time to pull yourself together and come back with new ideas, what do you say? :smiling_imp:

Blows mind but ok ( i mean itā€™s so cool :joy:)

1 Like

Yeah, that would be cool, be back with new ideas.

1 Like

Iā€™d say yes

1 Like

One little problemā€¦ I donā€™t know what will happen next.

Well donā€™t be afraid, many people can be interested :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can you guys move to Chatting Place?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll see, and now letā€™s finish these conversations, because this is a topic for the 56th version, not my ideas.

3 Likes

Good luck on that

1 Like

Why screenshotting in-game doesnā€™t work for me? I tried pressing PrtScr with Sharex and pressing F9 without any screenshotting program and almost every key possible to screenshot and it just screenshots a white screen of CIU, I just tried screenshotting outside CIU and it screenshots fine, Is there a solution to this problem? This wasnā€™t happening before this update came. Moved from chatting place since I was advised to do so.

1 Like

Well no need to say this but ok :\

Heā€™s saying this so that no one asks why you post it again here after you already did it in chatting place.

And whatā€™s wrong with it?, i just said my opinion, not twice tho

Nothing, i am just stating why he said it.

I know itā€™s not twice.

How about after defeating Yolk Star, the Terminator Chickens would run away if they hadnā€™t been killed?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

If this gets accepted there should be Clean Sweep at that wave too.

1 Like

Oh yeah and forgot to mention some more info, Screenshotting the game works in borderless and windowed mode. It doesnā€™t work in fullscreen mode.

1 Like