but you know there is many gerenades that the boss throw faster, and you know it can kill you
even without it, he can throw more gerenades fast
but you know there is many gerenades that the boss throw faster, and you know it can kill you
even without it, he can throw more gerenades fast
It’s not that much. actually I think it’s kinda easy even in this state. there was even a bug which made the boss harder by making it toss its knifes more than once after moving a little, i reported it. it kinda spiced up the challenge and its fixed now. and btw, its spelled grenades not gerenades.
whatever, he makes a rain of grenades tho, but anyway i will leave this to IA
IAMI creates backup of hq2x near original. On his screenshot there is no backup file and I’m 80% sure he didn’t disable it (because nobody does).
a mirrored version of the Bonus Challenge might be interesting
He already added it didn’t he?
noope
Weird, or i didn’t see well
Don’t they come for both sides already? Or you meant an upside-down variation of it?
He meant a reversed version of the bonus challenge waves
Then the Asteroids waves too.
Well, it’s ok but better in meteor storm missions :\
There they are already flying from below, unless you mean Spacecraft, then I agree.
IA once added a upside-down variation of meteor storm missions, but deleted it the next update due to how hard it is, I got the chance to try it once, to be honest I’m glad he deleted it.
And why do you always write that :\
Yeah, same to me, since in CI3 you could experience it in Meteor Storm with a chance, and i get oofed sometimes by it (from lowest to highest speed depending on wave number).
He expresses opinions or means of understanding, does it bother you?
too hard and bad tho but yeah it’s cool it got deleted
well to prove that i am normal with it
No I think he meant this face: :\ of course he won’t be bothered with opinions of people
Yes, I know what he meant Mark.
Nah, it’s cool, I’m just asking.